Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Center Near Costa Mesa
Get help for addiction at Recovery Beach near Costa Mesa, CA; our evidence-based addiction treatment programs can help you or your loved one recover.Get Help Today
“Great program! Came out here from San Jose for the 30 day detox/residential. Rooms were recently remodeled so everything was new and clean. Comfortable beds. Great staff. One of the best treatment facilities I’ve been to.”
Personalized Addiction Treatment Near Costa Mesa
Costa Mesa was once a rural farming community that has grown into an urban hub in Orange County. Although Costa Mesa is now an urban location, it still has the beautiful scenery you would expect from a once-rural community in California, allowing you to unwind easily here.
Costa Mesa is also home to many drug and alcohol treatment facilities. At Costa Mesa drug rehab centers, addicts can receive the medical help they need to begin the road to recovery on the right foot. The same applies to individuals who suffer from alcohol addiction.
Whenever you receive Costa Mesa drug treatment, you can trust that you will receive the care you need to begin a life of sobriety. Contact Costa Mesa drug rehab centers if you or a loved one is suffering from substance abuse.
Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
Several of the best drug and alcohol treatment facilities are located right in Costa Mesa. These treatment facilities are designed to provide comprehensive and holistic care to individuals who are suffering from substance abuse disorder.
These treatment facilities are equipped with top medical professionals, around-the-clock nurses, and empathetic staff members who work together to help individuals overcome their addiction.
The medical professionals work with patients to uncover the root causes of the addiction and to help teach new approaches to living a sober life. Meanwhile, nurses and staff offer much-needed support for constant encouragement and comfortability.
Many Costa Mesa treatment facilities are even equipped to deal with dual diagnosis treatment. With dual diagnosis treatment, individuals with co-occurring diseases can get the proper treatment they need. This includes treatments for substance abuse disorder, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and other similar illnesses.
All the while, the patients will be surrounded by a community of individuals who are ready to see them succeed and begin their life at recovery. The community even involves beautiful nature, fun activities, and alternative treatments so everyone can heal from the inside out.
At Recovery Beach, you can trust that you will receive top drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our medical professionals, empathetic staff, and welcoming environment provide an opportunity for you to unlearn harmful behaviors and to create the life you’ve been dreaming of.
What To Expect When Staying At A Costa Mesa Rehab Facility
The first step in any journey is recognizing you have a problem but taking that first step is scary if you don’t know what treatment looks like. Costa Mesa facilities provide comprehensive care to ensure you are taken care of during your entire recovery process.
- The first step in your journey is signing up for treatment. The entrance process will vary based on which treatment you select. For inpatient treatment, you will receive an intake exam. Don’t worry, there are no wrong answers. Instead, this exam is used to determine what substances are in your system and what kind of care you need.
- Once you have completed the intake evaluation, detox will begin. Medical detox provides you a safe and comfortable way to detox from substances in your system. The facility will oversee the entire detox process to ensure it is safe and comfortable.
- After detox, you will stay at the facility for an extended amount of time to receive the medical care you need to begin your life of sobriety once and for all.
- Not everyone needs to begin with inpatient therapy. If you have already detoxed and already started your journey somewhere else, you can continue recovery through outpatient treatment. Outpatient treatment allows you to get the medical assistance you need while continuing your life outside the facility.
- Outpatient treatment is also the next step for individuals who have completed inpatient treatment at Costa Mesa facilities. With an outpatient program, you will receive counseling and care, but you can also pick up a part time job, become a part time student, or take on other responsibilities in life.
- Costa Mesa facilities understand that recovery is a lifelong process. For this reason, help from your Costa Mesa facility does not end whenever you finish inpatient or outpatient treatment. Instead, outpatient services are extended to individuals who have completed inpatient and outpatient treatment.
- That is why Costa Mesa facilities offer a number of lifelong recovery services that you can participate in. Sober living communities, group therapy sessions, and resources are just a few examples of offerings that will keep you sober in the future too.
What To Look For In A Costa Mesa Drug Rehab Center
Costa Mesa is home to several rehab facilities designed to help addicts learn a healthier way of living. However, it’s important that you find the best drug rehab in Costa Mesa to ensure your recovery has the best chance of succeeding.
Selecting the right Costa Mesa drug treatment facility for you can be difficult, but there are things you can look for to select great centers. Here are four factors you need to consider when selecting a great Costa Mesa drug rehab center or a Costa Mesa alcohol rehab for you.
All Costa Mesa drug rehab centers should begin with medical treatment. Medical treatment ensures that you get the medical assistance you need to detox safely and recover from your addiction, both physically and mentally.
Some medical treatments that should be provided include 24/7 nursing staff, licensed doctors, and versatile counseling sessions. If the rehab center you are considering does not offer comprehensive medical treatment, look elsewhere.
Although medical treatment should be the number one priority of any rehab facility, the best facilities also offer alternative therapies. Alternative therapies can include activities like yoga, acupuncture, exercise, meditating, music, or painting.
These alternative therapies are normally used in conjunction with medical treatment, allowing the patient to heal from the inside out. By selecting a facility that offers medical and alternative treatment therapies, you will be able to heal from all perspectives.
Addiction recovery requires a lot of patience, care, and empathy. Because you will be going through a hard challenge, you want to select a center that provides an empathetic staff who is there when you need them. Talk to the staff beforehand to get a feel of their personality and care.
Location and scenery can make a big difference in your recovery process. It’s best to select facilities that offer different amenities and beautiful scenery. With a great location, you will be able to heal and enjoy your time simultaneously.
The great part about selecting a Costa Mesa drug rehab center is that Costa Mesa is absolutely beautiful. Most facilities in this area are beautiful as a result since they are set in Southern California.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
Sober living in Costa Mesa, California can help individuals and families prioritize their health while living life to its fullest. Most drug and alcohol addictions require a personal commitment and professional help to overcome. While there’s no finish line, you can get your life back. Drug and alcohol addictions require a lifetime of treatment to maintain, but if successful can not only improve your life and health but others too. Oftentimes, patients overcome addictions only to find themself discovering one of the most rewarding careers. Needing help to overcome a drug or alcohol addiction is nothing to be ashamed of, but rather, something to be proud of. The first step is always admitting you have a problem. The next is finding help. Whether this is your first Costa Mesa rehab or not, Recovery Beach can help. Our holistic approach works to uncover the root of your addiction to help you start your lifetime journey of recovery. Need a helping hand? Read on to learn about the best addiction treatment in Costa Mesa, California that accepts most insurance plans, because money should never get in the way of sobriety.
What is Recovery Beach’s approach to sober living in Costa Mesa, CA?
Recovery Beach has an expert team of medical professionals that deliver personalized solutions to overcome addiction. During sober living, the personalization of our services will continue. From detox to sober living and outpatients, Recovery Beach combines medical treatment with a holistic approach to create treatment plans that are sustainable. Our patients will have access to healthy activities such as yoga, hiking, mediation, and more that will aid in recovery. We go beyond just relieving pain and counting sobriety days. We dive deep to identify the root cause of every patient’s addiction. Through every step of treatment we will work on providing patients with the tools and support they need to heal wounds while finding a lifetime of sobriety. We want patients to find their own way in the real world eventually, but also know they will always need a safe place to check in when the days get tough. Recovery Beach promises to always be committed to recovery for new and old patients.
Is Recovery Beach a trusted addiction treatment center in Costa Mesa?
Recovery Beach has a well-deserved reputation as a trusted addiction treatment center in Costa Mesa. From reviews to patient success stories, to an overwhelming feeling of confidence you’ll get when you walk through our doors, Recovery Beach is the best addiction treatment center in Costa Mesa. You may already be thinking that you or your loved one can’t afford that. While nothing is priceless, life truly is. At Recovery Beach we can help patients work with insurance providers to cover up to 100% of treatment costs. It’s through our approach and success as well as our little touches, that we’ve earned our reputation. Treatment is what we do. We will stop at nothing to help patients succeed and live the life they deserve. We get that it can be hard to trust the process of recovery, but at Recovery Beach you’ll never have to worry about the level of care you or your loved one will receive.
Does Recovery Beach provide drug detox & rehab in Costa Mesa?
Detoxification is challenging. To ensure success, you’ll want the best medical staff by your side. At Recovery Beach Costa Mesa you can check yourself or a loved one into our drug rehab and detox with confidence. With the slightest will to succeed we will stop at nothing to help patients succeed while prioritizing their health and well-being. The detox process should only be done under medical supervision. At Recovery Beach we offer 24/7 supervision and medical care to make the detox process as comfortable, effective, and safe as possible. If detox is not properly executed it can result in relapse, or worse. If you’re sending a loved one to rehab you probably worked hard to get them to commit to treatment. By enlisting a top-rated addiction treatment center like Recovery Beach Costa Mesa you can ensure that you’ve done everything you can to help your loved one get the treatment they deserve.
What is the best way to get alcohol rehab in Costa Mesa?
While we may think that alcohol is a substance used for pleasure and relaxation, the truth is that it’s a depressant. And for some, alcohol will simply ruin the life you once knew. With nearly 90% of adults in the United States reporting to have drank alcohol at one point in their lifetime, over 50% report they have consumed alcohol in the last month. If your loved one is suffering from alcohol addiction, whether severely or in the infant stages, it’s important to recognize that alcohol abuse is a real issue. In the United States, almost 88,000 people lose their lives every year as a result of alcohol-related causes. While the treatment for alcohol abuse may seem simple and obvious (stop drinking alcohol) it’s much more complex than that. Refraining from drinking alcohol for short periods may help alcohol abuse temporarily, but it’s by no means a sustainable long-term treatment. Detoxifying from alcohol can be just as severe as detoxing from drugs. If you or your loved one is struggling from alcohol abuse, please seek professional help. The best way to get alcohol rehab in Costa Mesa is to reach out to Recovery Beach. Recovery Beach is one of the best and most compassionate alcohol rehab centers in Orange County, California. From a professional staff of real people, with a real desire to help others, to top-notch medical care, Recovery Beach is committed to helping individuals achieve and maintain sobriety.
Concerned about the cost? Distance and money should not come between us and our patients. At Recovery Beach you can check your insurance coverage online and request a ride to treatment.
What makes Costa Mesa a great place for residential inpatient recovery?
At Recovery Beach Costa Mesa, patients can receive treatment that will save their life. If you feel like you’ve lost yourself or a loved one to an addiction, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call Recovery Beach. Every day truly is precious, as we are here to help you and your loved ones live every day to its fullest. Our Costa Mesa facility offers residential inpatient recovery. At our luxury drug and alcohol rehab treatment center in Costa Mesa, patients can receive personalized addiction treatment in an environment that promotes health, well-being, and success. Although Costa Mesa is an urban location, there’s still plenty of beautiful scenery. At Recovery Beach patients can unwind easily and slow down – as they start a life of sobriety.
Does Recovery Beach offer outpatient rehab in Costa Mesa?
Recovery Beach offers unmatched outpatient rehab in Costa Mesa. Recovery goes beyond detoxifying. Individuals that suffer from substance abuse can get the support they need from Recovery Beach at every stage of recovery. Outpatient treatment is one of the most important stages of treatment.
As patients become ready to return to some normalcy, the temptation to fall into old habits can arise. Outpatient treatment helps patients adjust to life on their own while balancing sobriety. At Recovery Beach patients in outpatient rehab can find a flexible rehab solution. Patients can live at home while taking on responsibilities at work or school all while receiving top medical care to continue treatment. Recovery Beach outpatient services are designed for individuals that need help transitioning back to regular life after rehab. Recovery Beach is with you every step of the way, regardless of the program you choose.
Learn more about Recovery Beach Costa Mesa rehab programs here.
What programs are offered at your addiction treatment in Costa Mesa?
Recovery Beach offers several programs to aid in addiction treatment. Families can work with our team of professionals to create a sustainable plan for recovery. Some patients may need access to all of our programs, while others may need a custom mix. Regardless of which programs you choose, one thing remains consistent – Recovery Beach will always deliver the best care. Addiction is a painful and destructive disease that thankfully is curable. To cure addiction though, you will need to work with the best of the best, and Recovery Beach wants to make that possible for everyone. If one or more of our programs speaks to you, verify your health insurance benefits today to learn more about coverage.
- Detoxification: Most recovery journeys start with detoxification. During the detoxification process, the body gets rid of toxic drugs and alcohol that has been taking it over. As the most difficult and dangerous part of recovery, detox should be done in a supervised, medical environment. With 24-hour nursing care, Recovery Beach can monitor patients during the detoxification process.
- Residential Inpatient: For inpatient treatment to be effective, 24/7 care is required. At Recovery Beach, patients will receive 24/7 care with constant access to medical care and life-changing resources. It’s during residential inpatient that the rest of your new life truly begins. It’s where patients start to find themselves. Our facility features sophisticated housing that offers a space for patients to focus on recovery.
- Outpatient: Treatment never ends. It certainly begins, but takes a lifetime of work and support to maintain. Recovery Beach offers outpatient services that provide more flexibility than inpatient treatment. Our outpatient treatment allows patients to live at home or outside our facility. Patients can even continue work or become a part time student. At the same time, Recovery Beach will provide top medical care to continue treatment for substance abuse disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Drug and alcohol addiction often go hand-in-hand with mental or behavior disorders. Treatment should cater to all illnesses in order to foster a long-term path to recovery. Recovery Beach offers dual diagnosis treatment that is personalized to each patient’s needs and unique situation. Dual diagnosis treatment will treat addiction and mental disorders simultaneously.
- Interventions: If your loved one needs help, we’re here to support you and your family. Knowing how to handle addiction is not something you should be expected to know how to do. Dealing with a fragile loved one that you truly just want to help can be draining, physically and emotionally. Recovery Beach offers drug interventions in the Orange County area. These are some of the most effective ways to get your loved one the help they desperately need. To give your loved one the best shot at accepting treatment, and going into it with the right mindset, let Recovery Beach help with an intervention.
What addiction treatments does Recovery Beach specialize in?
Recovery Beach Costa Mesa is a top-rated drug and alcohol addiction treatment center that can help with most addictions. Some patients may even have more than one addiction, which Recovery Beach can help treat. Recovery Beach is also equipped to handle dual-diagnosis cases for addiction and mental disorders. With sustainable recovery at the core of our mission, Recovery Beach will always work to guide patients and families toward the right treatment, even if we can’t deliver it. Here’s a short list of Recovery Beach’s addiction treatments in Costa Mesa:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment