Huntington Beach Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Get help for addiction at Recovery Beach near Huntington Beach, CA; our evidence-based addiction treatment programs can help you or your loved one recover.Get Help Today
“Thanks to the loving staff and people who really understand what we are going through, my journey has a happy ending. I’m beyond grateful!”
Addiction Treatment & Rehab Center Near Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach is known for its great surfing beaches, sprawling fields, and all-around beautiful scenery. Being located in Southern California right on the coast, it is a city where you can enjoy the best that California has to offer.
Because of how beautiful Huntington Beach is, it is a great location for a variety of addiction treatment centers. For individuals who are suffering from drug rehab, there are Huntington Beach drug rehab facilities, but there are also Huntington Beach alcohol rehab facilities.
Alcohol and drug rehab in Huntington Beach provides comprehensive care for those in need. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, an addiction treatment center in Huntington Beach may be right for you.
When to Get Help
The first step in your journey of recovery is to recognize that you have a problem. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to see through your addiction and recognize that you need help. Whether you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, it’s important to know when it’s time to reach out to Huntington Beach rehab facilities for assistance.
Our Huntington Beach Drug Rehab: What We Offer
There are many misconceptions about what alcohol and drug rehab centers offer. Many individuals believe that these centers are just for medical detoxing. However, getting clean and staying clean are two separate things, and reputable facilities offer many programs for maximum effectiveness.
Huntington Beach drug rehabs are specifically designed to help individuals get and stay clean, not just one or the other. Recovery Beach in Huntington Beach offers many programs and offerings to ensure individuals get the best care possible for getting and staying sober.
The most important thing to look for in any rehab facility is approved medical resources. Top Huntington Beach rehab facilities provide comprehensive medical care, including around the clock nursing staff, licensed counselors and doctors, and medication to make detox safe. Medical resources are what is going to allow you to begin your recovery in a safe and effective manner.
In addition to medical resources, look for rehabs that provide holistic treatment as well. Holistic treatment will allow you to improve from the inside out. Common holistic treatments to lookout for include exercise, yoga, painting, music, and other creative endeavors.
Although you should not select rehab facilities that only offer holistic treatment methods, fantastic rehabs offer both medical treatment and holistic treatment. By providing both treatment types, the facility allows you to heal your mind, body, and soul at the same time.
While you are in recovery, you’ll go through a lot of uncomfortable feelings and pain. To ensure that you always have the help you need, select treatment facilities that offer top care at all times. Looking for around the clock nursing staff is one way to ensure you have top care. Considering the empathy and friendliness of the staff is another way.
Recovery is next to impossible whenever you are dealing with it on your own. That’s why it’s important to look for a supportive network at any recovery treatment center. Treatment centers should connect you with other individuals like you who can uplift you and support you in your recovery process. That way, you have a support group in recovery, as well as back home.
Because Huntington Beach is so beautiful, don’t miss out on the scenery. Select recovery centers that offer beautiful scenery of the area. Although this scenery may seem like a luxury, being outdoors in the beautiful nature can aid recovery and increase relaxation.
Inpatient Vs Outpatient Care
Individuals who stay at Huntington Beach rehab facilities participate in one of two treatment types: inpatient or outpatient treatment. Both inpatient and outpatient treatment are helpful and beneficial, but it’s important to determine which treatment option is right for you.
Inpatient treatment is the most extensive form of addiction treatment you can receive. You will stay at a treatment facility 24/7 for an extended amount of time in order to get around the clock care. Inpatient treatment is an option for individuals who are first beginning their road to recovery and need immediate assistance with getting and staying clean.
Outpatient treatment is for individuals who have already undergone inpatient treatment. It provides a connection between inpatient treatment and regular life. Individuals will receive top medical care, but they also have the opportunity to have responsibilities in the outside world. Those who participate in outpatient treatment often have a part time job or take classes part time.
Which Is Right for Me?
Both inpatient and outpatient treatment have been proven to be successful, but it’s important to select the best treatment option for your needs and situation. Most individuals will undergo both inpatient and outpatient treatment throughout their life. When used together, these treatment options provide individuals with around the clock care and comprehensive services.
If you have never received any form of treatment, it’s best to start with inpatient treatment. Inpatient treatment will allow you to safely detox and create a firm foundation for your life of recovery. After you have been in inpatient treatment for a while, you will transition to outpatient treatment instead.
Individuals who have already gone through inpatient treatment and medical detox are often in the outpatient phase. Outpatient treatment allows individuals to continue receiving the comprehensive medical care they need while dipping their toes back into the water of real life.
Huntington Beach rehab facilities will work with you to help you determine which treatment option is best for your needs.
How To Find A Huntington Beach Rehab Center
If you are looking for a Huntington Beach drug or alcohol rehab facility, look no further than Recovery Beach. Recovery Beach is a top-rated addiction treatment center in Orange County.
We provide holistic care that is set right in the beautiful scenery of Southern California. Our individualized programs help individuals find sobriety and begin on the road of recovery.
If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, contact Recovery Beach today. All contact is confidential, and our expert, caring staff will be there to help you decide on the best course of action. Give us a call today to learn more.
Finding An Alcohol Detox Center In Huntington Beach
When looking for an alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach, look toward us at Recovery Beach. Finding the right alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach can be overwhelming – there are so many to choose from. Fortunately, Recovery Beach offers a safe and effective space in which individuals can take care of their physical health while working through their addiction issues. Their staff is highly trained and offers individualized programs geared towards treating clients holistically. Recovery Beach also offers plenty of support services such as therapy, counseling, and life skills courses designed to focus on long-term sobriety. If you’re looking for the perfect alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach, Recovery Beach is definitely worth a visit.
Alcoholism is an illness that alters the brain’s chemistry. The more one indulges in alcohol, the harder it becomes to limit their consumption. Dependency and lack of control make it incredibly difficult for those affected by alcoholism to quit drinking; consequently, relapse rates are alarmingly high among individuals with alcohol addiction.
Breaking the cycle of relapse and failed attempts to stop drinking is possible when you turn to alcohol treatment centers. They can help create a viable plan for those struggling with alcoholism so they have an opportunity at living a sober life. We invite you to keep reading as we explore what signs may be indicative of alcoholism, and how treatment plans are formulated in order to bring about lasting sobriety.
Alcoholism is an all-encompassing medical condition that can manifest in different and varied ways. From mild to severe symptoms, alcohol use disorder is composed of three conditions: alcohol abuse, addiction, and dependence.
- Alcohol Abuse
Alcohol abuse is a serious and sometimes dangerous condition that can cause physical, mental, and social damage. Whether it’s over-drinking on special occasions or drinking to cope with stress and other issues, alcohol abuse affects the drinker’s mind and body in multiple ways.
Physically, consuming excessive amounts of alcohol can lead to heart disease, liver failure, fertility problems, nutritional deficiencies, and many more illnesses.
Mentally, alcohol abuse impairs cognitive functions resulting in poor decision-making.
Socially, long-term alcohol abuse causes relationship issues between friends and family members as well as an increased risk of developing depressive symptoms like anxiety and depression. It is important for anyone suffering from alcohol addiction to seek help from an alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach to end the cycle of abuse.
Alcohol addiction can be defined as an excessive and ongoing dependency on drinking alcoholic beverages. Those addicted suffer a negative range of psychological, physical, and social consequences due to their reliance on alcohol. For instance, they may experience blackouts, cravings, depression, physical pain, and difficulty in relationships.
In addition, those addicted to alcohol may face legal repercussions if found driving under the influence or acting recklessly while intoxicated. It is important for anyone affected by this serious condition to seek help from healthcare professionals as soon as possible in order to begin recovery and start living a healthier lifestyle.
Alcohol dependence is an unhealthy relationship with alcohol that can negatively affect a person’s physical and mental health. It often manifests as an intense craving for alcohol, an inability to control how much you consume, and dangerous behaviors involving drinking (such as drinking alone or when driving). This kind of dependence does not happen overnight but rather is caused by ongoing consumption of alcohol over time. Its effects can range from mild impairment of normal functioning to full-blown addiction.
Some of the consequences associated with alcohol dependence are loss of family and career opportunities, legal problems such as DUIs and jail time, financial difficulties due to excessive spending on alcohol and related activities, cognitive issues such as memory loss, depression, and anxiety disorders, digestive problems due to binging, liver disease or other organ damage, increased risk of accidents and violent behavior.
All in all, it’s clear that developing an alcohol dependency can be extremely detrimental to your short-term and long-term health.
Why Alcoholism can Happen
Whether you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol misuse, it’s important to understand that there are a variety of causes for alcoholism. Causes such as binge drinking and long-term overconsumption can lead to an alcohol use disorder (AUD). To give some insight into the origins of AUD, here are common factors behind why one may develop alcoholism:
- Family history: Not only can addiction be caused by one’s environmental influences, but there is also evidence to suggest a hereditary component. Research has demonstrated that alcoholism could potentially have an inheritance factor – meaning if a parent struggles with alcohol misuse, their child would be at higher risk of developing the same issue over time.
- Begin Drinking Young: As we have discussed, even a small amount of alcohol can leave long-lasting effects and may result in addiction over time. Research suggests that having any sort of involvement with alcohol earlier on increases the odds for developing alcoholism greatly.
- Co-occurring Disorders: The risk of forming an unhealthy relationship with alcohol is heightened by psychological issues or trauma. Depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorders can all contribute to this issue. Childhood trauma inflicted upon children due to their parent’s drinking habits is especially prone to resulting in a dependency on alcohol later down the line.
What to Look Out For
Alcoholism is a severe and powerful disorder characterized by an inability to stop or regulate drinking despite the detrimental effects it can have on every aspect of one’s life, including professionally, socially, and physically. Unhealthy alcohol consumption often results in binge drinking which can be destructive to your well-being. Signs that you may suffer from alcohol use disorder include:
- The lack of one’s capacity to restrain their alcohol consumption
- Despite numerous attempts to reduce alcohol consumption, your cravings always seem to win out
- Intense yearning for alcohol
- The need to drink in higher doses to experience the same effects of intoxication is a sign that tolerance has grown
- Ignoring the repercussions of drinking on personal, educational, and professional life while continuing to indulge
- Going through bouts of queasiness, trembling, and perspiring when abstaining from alcohol
Alcohol use disorder, or what we call addiction, is a mental illness that can range from slight to extreme. When alcohol abuse carries on for an extended period, it can cause permanent changes in the brain which make quitting more difficult. Even if one’s drinking appears harmless initially, over time this issue could become much worse – and that’s why seeking treatment quickly is so essential.
Get Proper Help
If you or a loved one has battled with alcohol addiction, the numerous failed attempts to stop drinking can be disheartening. Yet there is hope for recovery and options for an alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach! Thankfully, there are many ways of seeking help and pursuing treatment:
- Support Groups: If you’re looking for ways to lessen your alcohol consumption, attending a support group can be an excellent supplement to any treatment plan. You’ll find local and online meetings available at no or low cost that provides comfort from peers who have fought the same battle as you. However, those with more acute alcoholism may also require medications or behavioral therapy in addition to peer support groups.
- Medications: For those struggling with alcohol addiction, medication treatment plans may offer a potential solution to reduce or stop drinking. Thankfully there are numerous non-addictive medications available that can make the detox process simpler and help protect against relapse.
- Behavioral Treatment: If you are battling with alcoholism, therapy or counseling can assist in the journey to recovery. Not only will it provide essential coping strategies but also help bolster your commitment and motivation toward quitting. There are various approaches that one can take when undergoing behavioral treatment such as mindfulness-based therapy which focuses on acceptance and awareness of our thoughts, feelings, and bodily sensations.
- Find a Treatment Center: Crafting the perfect treatment plan for alcoholism isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. Every individual’s needs are unique, making it difficult to find the right option. At Recovery Beach, we understand this and create tailored plans that address every person’s specific requirements. With us by your side, you can be sure of finding an effective solution that works best for you. Don’t let the cost of treatment deter you from beginning your healing journey – at Recovery Beach, we make sure it is compatible with most insurance providers. In fact, treatment could be 100% free to you! By simply visiting our website and checking your coverage online, you’ll get started right away toward discovering a life free of addiction. With comprehensive care that ranges from detoxification to residential and outpatient services, Recovery Beach will utilize an all-encompassing approach tailored just for you in order to find the perfect plan for long-term success.
Trust Recovery Beach For an Alcohol Detox Center in Huntington Beach
If you or someone you love is struggling with alcoholism, trust Recovery Beach to provide the best possible treatment plan. Our commitment to providing comprehensive help and guidance ensures that even the most complicated cases are responded to with individualized care. We provide a range of specialized resources ranging from detox programs, residential inpatient treatment, outpatient counseling, dual diagnosis therapy, and interventions for friends and family.
Our staff consists of dedicated and experienced professionals who are committed to helping you or your loved one find the way back toward a healthier life and sustained recovery. No matter what challenges may stand in the way – at Recovery Beach, we can show you the way toward healing.
- Detoxing From Alcohol
Preparing for a detox can be overwhelming, but understanding the possible withdrawal symptoms and their approximate duration will help you to stay grounded during this process. Bear in mind that these timelines may vary depending on the substances present in your body.
Typically, our Orange County detox centers differentiate between alcohol and drug medically assisted detoxes. Each type of medical withdrawal has its own symptoms, duration of treatment as well as expected results.
Detoxing from alcohol is one of the riskiest processes to undergo if done independently. If you’re managing alcohol addiction, it’s essential to find a medical detox program in Orange County that can provide safe and monitored care. With professional guidance by your side, here’s what you should anticipate during the process after your last drink:
- 5-10 Hours: Tremors, changes in blood pressure, sweating, quick breathing, vomiting, anxiety, irritability, trouble sleeping.
- 12-24 Hours: A continuation of symptoms listed above, plus hallucinations.
- 24-48 Hours: A continuation of symptoms listed above, plus withdrawal-related seizures.
- 3 Days To A Week: A continuation of symptoms listed above, plus delirium tremens (requires intensive care)
- 5 Days To A Week: Symptoms will begin to subside.
- Weeks To Months: Continuation of treatment care for sober living.
After your final drink, it is common to experience the most severe symptoms within 2-5 days. Of those going through alcohol withdrawal, delirium tremens will affect around 5% and can be fatal in 1 out of every 20 cases. Therefore, during this time period, you should take extra care to monitor yourself for signs of distress or any notable changes.
Reach Out to Us Today
Located in the stunning suburbs of Orange County, Recovery Beach stands as California’s top alcohol detox center in Huntington Beach. Our specialized team uses a dual diagnosis treatment plan to identify the source of our clients’ addictions so that they can experience true recovery and sobriety.
visit our website or give us a call today at (855) 682-2377.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
Bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the west, Huntington Beach, California is an upscale beach city. With 8.5 miles of beach and glorious weather nearly year-round, it’s hard to think any problems exist here. But, the truth is – addiction is everywhere. Thankfully, one of the best rehab centers for drug and alcohol addiction is nearby. Recovery Beach is an inpatient and outpatient rehab center near Huntington Beach, California. At Recovery Beach, we focus on personalized, holistic treatment that supports sustainable recovery for patients suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.
While some may think they can beat the addiction on their own, it’s not safe or effective to try and do so. Although, you should do everything you can to get you or your loved one sober – detoxing from drugs and alcohol can be dangerous and should only be done under medical supervision. The thought of the cost often detours individuals from pursuing treatment, but rest assured that Recovery Beach works with most insurance providers. Treatment can be up to 100% free, because we know that the life you deserve to live is priceless. Keep reading to learn more about how to get into rehab near Huntington Beach.
What is the best way to get alcohol & drug rehab in Huntington Beach?
The best way to get drug & alcohol treatment in Huntington Beach is to call Recovery Beach. If you have any concerns such as cost, commitment, detox, or treatment plans, we’re here to help. Our treatment center works with most insurance providers to ensure that we can help as many individuals as possible. You can also call the SAMHSA helpline for 24/7 addiction support (1-800-662-HELP).
What makes Recovery Beach a trusted Huntington Beach rehab center?
Recovery Beach is a top medical treatment center near Huntington Beach. Individuals and families choose us for our personalized treatment plans and holistic approach. We strive to keep patients safe and comfortable during treatment while treating more than just the addiction itself. Our treatment center in Huntington Beach covers the root of addiction, so that patients can learn to cope with struggles without the use of drugs. At Recovery Beach we offer dual diagnosis treatment that can help patients suffering from mental health disorders as well as addiction.
What is Recovery Beach’s approach to sober living & rehab in Huntington Beach?
Recovery Beach takes pride in a holistic treatment program that recognizes the individual needs of every patient. We go beyond just detoxing patients and counting days of sobriety. At Recovery Beach we employ a dual diagnosis treatment that will identify the root cause of addiction, work through the causes, arm the individual with tools to battle addiction, and teach them how to maintain sobriety. We see every individual for who they are and put in the work to determine what they need. Our willingness to identify and cater to individual needs creates a sense of trust that allows us to provide the right treatment for every individual.
Does Recovery Beach provide programs for drug detox & rehab in Huntington Beach?
Recovery Beach near Huntington Beach offers medically supervised drug and alcohol detox. Detox is one of the most dangerous parts of treatment and should only be done under medical supervision. As one of the first steps on the long road to recovery, detox must go as planned to keep patients in treatment. During medically supervised treatments, safe prescribed drugs can be used to help keep patients safe and comfortable. At Recovery Beach, our top professionals oversee every detox to start the journey of sobriety on the right foot.
Why choose Recovery Beach for inpatient rehab in Huntington Beach?
Recovery Beach in Huntington Beach, California is a top drug and alcohol treatment center. After interacting with our staff or touring our facility, you’ll quickly understand why. We hope we can earn your trust and help you or your loved one travel the journey of recovery. If you do, we know it’ll be a relationship that lasts a lifetime as recovery never ends.
Recovery Beach understands the importance of teaching patients how to deal with addiction during and after treatment. Sustainable recovery is at the core of our mission. Our personalized treatment plans work to uncover and treat the root cause of addiction, as part of our secret for creating the foundation for sustainable recovery. Furthermore, our team is equipped to handle addiction and mental-disorders (dual diagnosis treatment), as some patients may suffer from both. You and or your loved one deserve the best care possible and Recovery Beach is here to deliver it.
Does Recovery Beach offer outpatient rehab in Huntington Beach?
Yes, Recovery Beach offers outpatient treatment, designed for individuals that need to transition from inpatient treatment. Our outpatient rehab treatment continues treatment with the same approach as our other programs; holistic and personalized. While every step of recovery is important, outpatient is especially important. As individuals return to some normalcy, temptations can arise. During this time treatment must reinforce how to use all the tools learned during earlier stages of rehab.
What rehab programs are offered at Recovery Beach’s Huntington Beach rehab center?
What addictions can Recovery Beach treat in Huntington Beach?
Recovery Beach in Huntington Beach is equipped to treat just about any drug and alcohol addiction. We can even handle mental illness combined with drug or alcohol addiction. Our team of medical professionals understands what’s needed from them to help one achieve lasting sobriety. The sooner you or your loved one gets to treatment, the sooner you can get your life back – and reduce the chance of losing it. Here’s a summary of some of the addictions we treat at Recovery Beach.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Less than 10% of the estimated 15 million people that struggle with alcohol get treatment. This is an extremely sad statistic seeing as how individuals that do not get the help they need miss out on just how beautiful life is when you’re sober. For those that can recognize they have an addiction or are abusing alcohol, treatment can transform your life and improve your health. Alcoholism in men and women is different, as it is with every individual. Individuals all have their own story and needs which should be accounted for when treatment plans are made. At Recovery Beach, we uncover the root of the addiction and create personalized treatment plans that address every patient’s needs.
- Heroin Addiction Treatment & Rehab: From 2019 to 2020, we saw death rates from heroin increase nearly 7%. Heroin is an extremely dangerous drug as it’s part of the opioid family. According to the CDC, nearly 20% of all opioid deaths involve heroin. When dealing with a drug as strong and destructive as heroin, it can be hard to get an addict to treatment. Recovery Beach offers intervention programs that can help families get their loved ones the help they need and deserve.
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Marajuana addictions can impact one’s health and well-being. While they may not be as dangerous as some of the others on our list, they can certainly call for a need for treatment.
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Fentanyl is one of the most dangerous drugs we’ve ever dealt with in the United States. Fentanyl is up to 50 times stronger than heroin, if that gives any perspective as to how important treatment is. Fentanyl addiction can very likely end in death, as it’s strong enough to take over one’s life. Fentanyl addicts obsess over the drug and it will become all they care about on a day-to-day basis. Individuals suffering from fentanyl addiction need the best of the best treatment in order to get into treatment and stay there. Furthermore, they’ll need the right tools to maintain sobriety.
- Meth Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Meth addiction calls for professional treatment. This powerful, high addictive stimulant is causing an increasing number of deaths. While much focus is placed on opioids, meth is still very much a threat to addicts.
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Benzodiazepine (benzos) are a sedative medication. They are a depressant. Designed for short-term treatment (2-4 weeks), they are often abused. Familiar brands/names of benzos are Xanax and Vallum. As one of the most commonly prescribed medications in the United States, benzo addiction is very much present. Benzos impair normal human functions, basically numbing them. They are known for being used as a “date rape” drug. Seek medical help at a treatment center for benzo addictions.
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Cocaine is yet another stimulant that’s been glorified in movies and TV. While it can be used once in a while, no dose is considered safe and it can easily turn into addiction. On the street there are purified versions known as “coke” or “crack.” Cocaine is often snorted, but can also be injected. When high on cocaine, users feel empowered or good.
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Opioid addiction is a growing problem that’s taking lives every day. 130 Americans die every day from an opioid overdose. Opioids are one of the most dangerous drugs we’ve faced in the United States. Individuals suffering from opioid addiction need medical attention and treatment right away.
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Prescription drug misuse and abuse is often a gateway to more serious drug use. You may assume that the doctor will pick up on the prescription drug addiction, but that’s not always the case. Traditional drug treatment is recommended to treat prescription drug addictions, as they can be just as deadly as all other addictions.
- Xanax Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Xanax is a class of benzos that is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic disorder. Sadly, it’s often abused. Users may take 20 or 30 pills per day which can make detox dangerous and challenging. Xanax addition requires professional treatment.
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment & Rehab: Prescription drug addiction is a real problem in the United States. While the intent is innocent, the repercussions are deadly. Individuals should be aware of prescription drug use and the dangers that can follow. Prescription drugs are often a gateway to more potent illegal drugs available on the street.
While most addictions are the result of innocently trying a drug, they are often fueled by past traumas and experiences. At Recovery Beach we work to treat core issues of addiction so that patients know how to treat the real problem, rather than self-medicating. We also offer dual-diagnosis treatment that can address mental illness disorders as well as addiction.
What other locations does Recovery beach serve in Southern California?
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment Center
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment Center
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment Center
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment Center
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment Center
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment Center
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment Center
- Irvine Addiction Treatment Center
- San Clemente Addiction Treatment Center
While we’re near all the above locations in Southern California, we serve all of the U.S. In fact, people travel from all over the U.S. to our beautiful rehab facility for treatment. Our addiction treatment plans have helped many people around the United States, not just in Huntington Beach. Check out our 5 star reviews on Google.
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment