Irvine Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Get help for addiction at Recovery Beach near Irvine, CA; our evidence-based addiction treatment programs can help you or your loved one recover.Get Help Today
“If you are looking for a place where you want to be fully recovered, Recovery Beach in Irvine is the right place. With their professionalism, love, and kindness, people there helped me get a new opportunity to live”.
Addiction Treatment & Rehab Center Near Irvine
Irvine is a beautiful town known for its antique carousel and a giant helium balloon. Many individuals think of Irvine as a bubble town because it is an area where not much happens. In fact, Irvine doesn’t even see much traffic because of its state-of-the-art traffic system, unlike the rest of the county.
Even though Irvine is a bit of a bubble and provides its residents with many joys of life, addiction runs rampant in the area. Since addiction is the great equalizer that affects everyone, regardless of class, race, or gender, it is found throughout Irvine, as well as the rest of Southern California.
The good news is that Irvine provides treatment facilities for individuals who need alcohol and drug rehab in Irvine. These drug rehabs in Irvine CA are known for their state-of-the-art medical resources and luxurious amenities that allow one to heal from the inside out.
Recovery Beach offers drug rehab in Irvine CA. Our luxurious amenities are paired with top medical staff and resources to help individuals of our community get well and stay well. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction in Irvine, Recovery Beach can help.
Our Rehab & Addiction Treatment Programs Near Irvine
Recovery Beach offers ongoing assistance after treatment. With aftercare plans and connections to a network of people who share the same experiences, you can find the help you need to stay sober while living your best life. Our alumni activities create a unique bond with those peers that can last forever. Recovery is an ongoing process and is more manageable with support. Our various treatment programs are each designed to help phase individuals from detox to outpatient rehab to a sober life with ongoing support.
Statistics Of Addiction In Irvine, California
Understanding the problem of addiction in Irvine is difficult unless you see the statistics firsthand. As of 2020, Irvine has a population of 272,694. In Orange County overall, the population is 3.17 million, making Irvine just a fraction of the county’s population.
In Orange County, the overdose fatality from opioids is 7.6 out of 100,000. This rate shows a nearly 40% increase since 2006. Opioids are not the only substances abused in the area. It is estimated that about 2 million people aged 12 or older have suffered from alcohol use disorder within the past year. More so, about 20% of those age 12 or above have used heroin.
These statistics show that addiction and substance abuse is a serious issue in the area. Because an overdose is especially a problem, it’s important for individuals who suffer from substance use disorder to get the help they need from professional treatment facilities, such as Recovery Beach.
Whenever you are looking for an Irvine drug rehab facility, it’s important to select a facility that is state-of-the-art and offers the help you need. Because they are close to 100 drug rehabs in Irvine CA, it can be difficult to make the final selection. To ensure you get the best facility for your needs, consider the following factors when making your final selection about drug rehabs in Irvine:
What To Look For In An Irvine Drug Rehab Center
It’s important that the drug rehab in Irvine you select offers comprehensive services. Their services should include programs from the beginning to the end of your recovery process so that you have help throughout all stages in your recovery. All services need to be scientifically backed to ensure maximum success.
Everyone’s journey to recovery is different. That’s why specialized treatment is a must when selecting a drug rehab in Irvine CA. With specialized treatment, you will receive treatment that is specific to your addiction, needs, and personal story.
Overcoming your addiction is stressful and difficult. You want the rehab facility you select to be backed with educated, caring staff that can make the process just a little bit easier. It’s important to look for staff who know what they’re doing and can offer the medical resources you need, all while being empathetic and motivational to keep you on your journey.
At the beginning of your journey, you will most likely need to stay at an inpatient facility. An inpatient facility involves staying at the Irvine drug rehab 24/7. To ensure your stay is comfortable and worth your time, look for welcoming amenities that will make you feel at home.
Instead of taking the problem lying down, contact Recovery Beach. Recovery Beach is a top drug rehab in Irvine CA. From our comprehensive care to our empathetic staff, we can help you uncover root causes for your addiction and change your life once and for all.
To learn more about how Recovery Beach can help you get and stay sober, contact our facilities today. There is no obligation when you call, and all contact is confidential. Contact us today to learn more about our services and offerings.
How Recovery Beach Can Help
If you are looking for a luxurious drug rehab in Irvine CA, Recovery Beach can help. We are a top-rated treatment facility in Orange County to help Irvine communities get and stay sober. From our variety of programs and treatment opportunities, individuals can get the personalized treatment they need to begin the life of recovery.
It is our goal at Recovery Beach to provide a comprehensive recovery process to allow individuals to heal from the inside out. Because addiction is something that impacts every facet of an individual’s life, our philosophy is to provide care for all facets of life as well. We help individuals not just get sober but stay sober as well. Long term recovery is our ultimate goal. We pursue long term recovery by helping individuals uncover root causes for their addiction, learn new ways of dealing with their problems, and identify tools to help them along the way.
Recovery Beach offers a wide range of recovery programs. We can help individuals recognize their need for treatment through our intervention help. Once individuals acknowledge their need for help, we offer detoxification programs, residential inpatient programs, and aftercare planning help. Our complete continuum of care includes:
These different programs can help individuals suffering from substance use disorder to get the help they need from the beginning to the end of their recovery process.
Here at Recovery Beach, we offer a wide range of treatment opportunities. We offer treatment opportunities for individuals who suffer from alcohol addiction, drug addiction, or dual diagnosis. In fact, we specialize in dual diagnosis to ensure individuals can heal from all of their co-occurring illnesses.
We even offer alternative therapies to help individuals heal their mind, body, and soul. Alternative therapies can include activities like nutritional meals, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, and counseling. These alternative therapies are used in conjunction with medical treatment for high success rates.
Our comprehensive programs and treatment opportunities are approached from a customizable perspective. We understand that everyone’s journey is different, as are their needs. As such, we work with individual patients to understand the best treatment option for them.
All our science-backed and alternative treatments are administered by best-in-class medical professionals who are experts in dealing with alcohol and drug addiction. You can trust our staff members to help you overcome your addiction through their years of experience and their empathetic approach.
Recovery Beach wants all patients to feel welcomed and at home in our facility. That is why we offer luxurious amenities that feel more like a spa resort than a sterile hospital.
Individuals participating in our inpatient treatment will have constant access to comfortable beds, friendly living quarters, and nutritious meals. Meanwhile, those participating in outpatient treatment will still have access to many of our living amenities and exercise areas for comprehensive care.
With the help of these living amenities, you can trust that you can feel at home and have a safe place to heal while receiving the treatment you need.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Irvine Drug & Alcohol Rehab Frequently Asked Questions
As beautiful as Southern California is, it’s not without a dark side. Unfortunately, drug issues are rampant throughout Irvine and surrounding areas. Statistics show that addiction and substance abuse are prevalent in the area – too often, leading to overdose. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction in Irvine, Recovery Beach can help. Our luxurious amenities are paired with top medical staff and resources to help individuals of our community get well – and stay well.
Our goal at Recovery Beach is to provide a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient along with a safe space that allows individuals to heal from the inside out. Recovery Beach prides itself in working with patients to get to the core of their addictions and develop healthy coping mechanisms. With a treatment plan tailored to each patient’s needs, the path to recovery is more attainable than you think.
How do you find the best alcohol & drug treatment centers in Irvine?
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction in Irvine, Recovery Beach is here to help. Offering a number of programs – there is surely something that can work for your situation. Our admissions staff can help you with your first step. Speaking to our admissions staff is 100% confidential, with no obligations. At Recovery Beach, our staff truly knows what you are going through and CAN help. The Recovery Beach difference is acknowledging every individual as a unique person with their own journey and past that has led them to our doors. We work to connect with individuals on a personal level so that we can truly understand the treatment they need. We truly are the best treatment center in Irvine, but don’t take our word for it – check out our testimonials. Setting up a tour of our facility is another way to form your own opinion and gain confidence in all that we can offer.
How does addiction treatment work at Recovery Beach’s Irvine rehab center?
If you or a loved one are in the throes of addiction but ready for help, the first step is understanding what treatment entails. Getting help is a big step. Staff at Recovery Beach’s Irvine rehab center are ready and willing to walk you through every step on the path to recovery. We offer various programs and personalized treatment plans so that individuals can get the treatment that is right for them, their needs, and their unique situation and history. Here’s a glimpse at some of the treatment programs offered by Recovery Beach.
- Interventions: If your loved one is in need of treatment, but are so far into their addiction they can’t face reality, an intervention may be needed. Working with a Recovery Beach intervention specialist can ensure your loved one agrees to treatment and starts their journey willingly. This truly can make all the difference.
- Detoxification: Often, treatment for substance abuse begins with a detox program. Detoxification is the process your body undergoes when ridding itself of toxins. This detox period will vary for each individual’s situation based on how long substance use has been an issue, age, general health and what substance, or substances, are being consumed. Many times, detox can be a difficult and dangerous time. It’s important to detox under the supervision of medical professionals. There are many side effects to detox that can range from uncomfortable to dangerous. Side effects can be more intense, and more dangerous, if prescription medications aren’t utilized during the process. Detoxing with the assistance of medical professionals in a medically supervised environment is the safest way possible to begin your recovery journey. Some of the common symptoms experienced in the detox process include:
- Body pains. As your body becomes dependent on consuming substances to “feel good”, aches and pains can be present when those substances are eliminated.
- Stomach issues. Stomach upset may be even more prevalent during a detox from opioids. Opioids tend to slow down your digestive system causing constipation. When discontinuing the use of opioids, patients may experience nausea or diarrhea.
- Fluctuations in blood pressure. Hypertension or hypotension may present as your body adjusts to the lack of a substance that it has gotten used to.
- Anxiety. Anxiety is extremely common during detox as your body goes through major changes and your brain chemistry adjusts.
- More serious detox symptoms can include convulsions, seizures, and dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhea. With medical management, these symptoms can be managed, treated, and possibly prevented to make the detox process not only more comfortable, but safer. The treatment that follows detox will differ by each individual’s situation. Luckily, Recovery Beach has many options in Irvine including inpatient, outpatient and aftercare programs.
- Inpatient rehab: Most patients will begin their recovery journey with an inpatient program. Inpatient treatments grant access to the supervision of medical professionals 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. The medical staff at Recovery Beach understand how difficult recovery can be and are experienced in working with individuals with substance abuse disorders. Inpatient treatment is highly recommended for those with more serious addictions or with co-occurring disorders. Recovery Beach specializes in dual diagnosis for those with co-occurring disorders. The goal is to treat the person as a whole versus one problem at a time. Tackling those issues in a residential facility with the help of medical professionals may eliminate influences and problems from the outside world that could be fueling an addiction, leaving you with the time and space to focus on recovery.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient treatment provides a level of flexibility that inpatient treatment does not provide. With an outpatient program, you reside either in your own home or a transitional living facility. This gives you the flexibility to continue working and fulfill your familial obligations. Depending on the program you choose, daily activities would include coming in for therapy, family therapy, and more activities focused on helping you through your recovery process. Outpatient programs are often a segue between inpatient treatment and your regular daily life. This allows you to practice your sobriety while being in the real world, while still having daily support and structure. Whenever you participate in an outpatient program, you have access to doctors, nurses, counseling, group sessions, and sober activities that can help you stay on the straight and narrow.
But, the truth is recovery is a life-long journey. The support of Recovery Beach is ongoing, regardless of the program you’re enrolled in or not. Post treatment, aftercare in the form of support networks and alumni events are offered to ensure that every patient has the support needed to remain sober while enjoying life to the fullest.
Why choose Recovery Beach for addiction treatment in Irvine?
For addiction treatment in Irvine, choose Recovery Beach. Not only will our luxurious amenities make you feel comfortable and at home, but our top medical staff will also ensure your journey is a safe one and you are fully supported from beginning to end. With a customized treatment plan just for you, be assured that you will receive the care that you need in a way that works for you. Specializing in dual diagnosis, we aim to treat addiction along with any root causes, healing the individual as a whole to better the chances of long-term recovery success. Our philosophy is to provide care for all facets of life. Addiction is nothing to be ashamed of – and at Recovery Beach we know just how special every individual is. Overcoming addiction takes strength and will, but it also requires medical help as individuals suffering are very sick. For a team of professionals that is authentic, understanding, and truly cares from the bottom of their heart, choose Recovery Beach.
What rehab programs are offered at Recovery Beach’s Irvine addiction treatment center:
Recovery Beach offers a variety of treatment programs to meet the needs of individuals every step of the way. Here are some of the rehab programs offered at Recovery Beach Irvine.
- Residential Inpatient
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorder
- Sober living
- Partial hospitalization program
- Alumni network and events
Chat with our admissions staff for extensive explanations of any and all programs we offer.
What makes Recovery Beach a top-rated rehab facility in Irvine?
When staying with Recovery Beach, welcoming amenities will make you feel like you are at home. Medical staff are not only experienced, but truly understand what you’re going through – you’re sure to feel safe, well cared for and met with empathy and motivation in your journey. Offering holistic approaches along with top notch medical care will truly help heal from the inside out. These alternative therapies can include nutritional meals, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, and counseling. Situated in a calming landscape, our facility is the ideal setting for your recovery journey. From our professional medical staff to our ability to treat dual diagnosis cases, Recovery Beach is fully committed to providing the best care and support to foster long-lasting recovery.
Why are exceptional facilities so important for a successful rehab experience?
The facility chosen to guide you through your recovery journey can make a world of difference. It’s important that every patient feels cared for, comfortable, and well treated. They must form a level of trust and feel welcomed in the environment they are healing in. With a customized treatment approach at Recovery Beach, you will not feel like a recovery statistic but an individual with a big support team behind you. In order to provide thorough treatment, it is essential to have a well-qualified team of physicians, nurses and therapists by your side.
How does Recovery Beach promote sober living after rehab in Irvine?
Recovery Beach offers extensive support post treatment. With aftercare planning and access to support networks of like-minded peers, you can find the support needed to stay sober while being able to enjoy all that life has to offer. Alumni events are a special way to connect with those peers and build bonds that can stay with you for the rest of your life. Recovery is life-long and easier with support.
What forms of addiction does Recovery Beach treat in Irvine?
Recovery Beach is equipped to handle most addictions in Irvine, California, to name a few check out the list below:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Center
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment