Aetna Approved Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Garden Grove
At Recovery Beach, our team simplifies the process of verifying your Aetna Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment, allowing you to focus solely on your recovery.Get Help Today
Addiction Treatment Center Accepting Aetna Rehab Coverage
Navigating insurance-covered treatment services might feel overwhelming to you, especially when you are suffering from addiction, and have both financial and emotional concerns. Our skilled professionals at Recovery Beach are dedicated to guiding you through the process. Our insurance partners are prepared to shoulder up to 100% of your treatment expenses, in an environment designed with patient well-being as our top priority. To determine your coverage, provide your details on our website today or give us a call and we will help you.
Recovery Beach stands as the top Aetna-covered addiction treatment and rehab center, distinguished by its serene environment that fosters healing and lasting sobriety. Our Garden Grove rehab facility offers a welcoming and nurturing atmosphere dedicated to your recovery. Our compassionate therapists and staff are committed to providing you with personalized care. We use an integrated evidence-based treatment approach with a holistic perspective. At Recovery Beach, your resources and support do not end once your treatment is complete, because we also emphasize aftercare to maintain your ongoing sobriety. Our mission is to guide you toward sustainable recovery and a brighter, healthier future.
Recovery Beach’s committed team works in direct coordination with your Aetna insurance to streamline admissions, ensuring you quicker access to the care you need. Let us handle the details of your Aetna rehab insurance coverage to ease your concerns, so you can concentrate on treatment and achieving lasting recovery success.
Start The Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Aetna Insurance Coverage For Rehab: Frequently Asked Questions
When you’re grappling with the challenges of addiction and seeking treatment, you shouldn’t have to worry about your health insurance coverage. Navigating the complexities of health insurance can be overwhelming. At Recovery Beach, our team simplifies the process of verifying your Aetna Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment, allowing you to focus solely on your recovery.
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), all health insurance plans are required to include coverage for substance abuse and behavioral health treatment, including psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services but the extent of coverage and services included might vary among insurance plans.
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) is an evidenced-based practice that helps identify, reduce and prevent problematic use, abuse and dependence on alcohol and drugs. Screening can help you understand the level of care you will need in rehab and then can be matched to assess what your insurance will cover. Our knowledgeable and empathetic admissions team will assist you with this process to make it simpler and faster for you.
Undergoing an intake evaluation at Recovery Beach can assist in gauging the treatment care level that you will need coverage for. This assessment considers factors like treatment duration, possible dual diagnoses, and the specific substance involved. Our knowledgeable and empathetic admissions team will assist you with this process to make it simpler and faster for you.
Does Recovery Beach accept Aetna for detox and rehab?
Aetna is a managed health care company that offers health care insurance and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, and behavioral health. Aetna’s network includes 1.2 million healthcare professionals, almost 700,000 primary care doctors and specialists and over 5,700 hospitals.
Recovery Beach accepts Aetna rehab coverage for drug and alcohol addiction treatment including detox. We streamline the Aetna insurance verification process to help you get the care and treatment you need.
How does Aetna cover substance abuse?
Our admissions team can check with Aetna for the specifics of what treatment is covered under your plan. Depending on your insurance plan, Aetna insurance coverage for drug and alcohol rehab will cover some or all of the cost of:
- Detoxification: Detox safely manages withdrawal symptoms while the body rids itself of harmful substances. Aetna covers medically-assisted detox. Due to the potential discomfort, pain and potential life-threatening risks involved with withdrawal, detox requires medical supervision. Recovery Beach’s compassionate clinicians provide continuous medical monitoring throughout the detox process. We acknowledge the difficulties that could arise during this critical stage of recovery and our empathetic team is dedicated to providing the support and assistance needed to help you move past the detox stage of recovery. We ensure that your detox is as comfortable, effective and safe as possible.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment: Your Aetna policy will likely cover residential and Inpatient rehab. Residents at the Recovery Beach receive care from addiction professionals. Recovery Beach delivers exceptional onsite inpatient care. Our intensive inpatient programs offer a wide range of services, including therapy, medication management, and additional services. Our goal is to empower our clients with comprehensive l tools and life skills necessary for embracing a healthy future in recovery.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Clients receive treatment in an IOP, like group therapy or individual counseling at Recovery Beach, for a certain number of hours each week. Aetna covers outpatient rehab treatment. Recovery Beach’s outpatient treatment program provides a flexible alternative to inpatient treatment. This program allows you to attend counseling and therapy sessions while continuing to manage your daily obligations. If you have already completed inpatient treatment, our outpatient program can serve as a valuable resource in preventing relapse and maintaining your sobriety.
- Partial Program (PHP): Also known as day treatment, PHPs are good for those who don’t need supervision 24/7 but still require medical or mental health support. PHP programs provide at least 20 hours of weekly treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Some Aetna plans may cover dual diagnosis treatment. This treatment provides therapy for mental health conditions as well as addiction. Depending on your level of coverage, this treatment may at least be partially covered.
- Outpatient Treatment: In these treatment programs you meet with doctors and therapists, attend group therapy and recovery meetings and go home at the end of the day.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT): Aetna covers the combination of medications and therapy to manage the symptoms of addiction, reducing the severity of drug and alcohol withdrawal. Recovery Beach integrates medications with other aspects of addiction treatment.
- Behavioral Health Therapy: Aetna covers behavioral therapy. The exact amount of coverage is dependent on your specific insurance plan and the types of treatment services you need. At Recovery Beach Rehab, cognitive behavioral health therapy is one aspect of holistic treatment. We treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
- Aftercare: Aetna may cover some aftercare programs. These programs help to support continuing sobriety. They often include group therapy sessions and 12-step meetings such as A.A. or N.A. Aftercare helps individuals maintain their sobriety, while reducing the risk of relapse.
What type of rehab programs can Aetna cover?
Aetna is one of many insurance providers to cover addiction rehab. Aetna substance abuse treatment is covered by both their HMO and PPO plans. While everyone’s insurance policy is unique, the following addictions are covered with your Aetna policy:
What are the benefits of Aetna for rehab?
The benefits of your Aetna Insurance for Addiction Treatment will vary based on your individual insurance plan. Your benefits for addiction, rehab and mental health services will depend on the state you live in and your plan. Our Recovery Beach admissions team can help verify what your specific benefits are.
How do you choose the best rehab that takes Aetna?
- Assess the range of programs that are offered by the treatment center.
- Prioritize rehab centers that offer evidence-based therapies for personalized and comprehensive treatment
- Research the qualifications and licensing of the treatment center’s staff.
- Look for treatment centers that specialize in treating dual diagnosis, addressing substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Inquire about the client-to-staff ratio because often lower ratios have more personalized attention and care.
- Check if the rehab center provides a continuum of care, which enhances your potential for sustained recovery.
- Understand the treatment cost and weigh it against the quality and variety of services that are offered by the treatment center.
How do you verify Aetna coverage for rehab in Orange County?
Recovery Beach can work directly with Aetna to facilitate the insurance verification process and help you get the care you need faster. Our professional admissions team in Orange County can verify your coverage. Give us a call and we’ll get started on the process for you.
Can you finance rehab if insurance won’t cover all expenses?
Recovery Beach is committed to ensuring that drug and alcohol rehab remains accessible to all, regardless of financial circumstances. We have partnerships with lenders who specialize in rehab financing programs customized to fit a wide range of budget needs. Our Recovery Beach team is available to answer any questions and assist in finding you a financing option that works for you as you begin your path to sobriety. While some expenses may be covered by your insurance plan, others may not be. We have financing options designed to cover services and costs not included in your coverage. Visit our financing options page for more details about Recovery Beach and financing.
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment