Alcohol Detox Treatment & Rehab in Garden Grove, Orange County
Get effective treatment for alcohol addiction at Recovery Beach OC. Our evidence-based treatment programs can help you or your loved one achieve lasting recovery.Get Help Today
“Living in active addiction is a dark place to be. Recovery Beach shines their light into that darkness. The dedication they have to the mission of helping people is easily seen through the compassion their staff members show their patients. Their experienced case managers and therapists provide high quality support to help build a solid foundation for long term recovery.”
Garden Grove Alcohol Detox & Residential Treatment Center
Recovering from an alcohol addiction is absolutely possible. There is no question the journey may be long, and it may not be easy, but it can be done. Addiction is a disease that requires appropriate treatment. Like any disease, this can’t be done without first identifying the underlying cause of addiction.
While many substance abuse programs treat the surface of addiction, Recovery Beach offers a dual diagnosis program to help first identify and treat your root cause of addiction.
Seeking help is the first step in recovering from an alcohol addiction. If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol use, reach out to Recovery Beach today to learn more about starting the journey to recovery from alcoholism.
Restart Your Life At Recovery Beach In Orange County, California
If you are looking for addiction treatment in Orange County, Recovery Beach may have the solution you are looking for. Our addiction treatment facility in Garden Grove is equipped with numerous treatment plans, comprehensive medical care, and holistic approaches to ensure your road to recovery is customized and fitted to your needs.
Give Recovery beach a call today to learn more about our addiction treatment programs.
Enabling Lifelong Sobriety Through Alcohol Addiction Treatment
There are many types of addiction treatment options, and sometimes finding the right plan can be challenging. To avoid relapse and start your path to recovery, alcohol addiction treatment centers like Recovery beach can help.
To ensure success in recovery post rehab, we equip our patients with the tools they’ll need and how to use them in their everyday life. We offer programs for every step of alcohol addiction recovery from residential inpatient rehab to outpatient rehab. Furthermore we offer intervention programs and detoxification.
Programs at Our Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center:
Top-Rated Alcohol Detox: Recovery Starts Here
Though treatment options of alcohol addiction are out there, the recovery process can come with relapses and discouragement. This is why seeking professional help early on can help prevent those setbacks. Many people with alcoholism can recover with the right treatment plan and the right support.
For those beginning their alcohol recovery journey in our facility alcohol detox is the first step. Detoxing from alcohol can be dangerous when done alone and can even be life threatening. By starting your detox in an alcohol addiction treatment center, you can safely be guided through your withdrawal symptoms. This can be done through the use of medications and behavioral treatment for your mental well being.
The most effective treatment for one’s alcohol dependence is often a combination of the various strategies and therapies we have discussed here. Curing addiction is not an easy road, and one that should not be taken alone. One of the most important parts of an effective recovery is finding the right support in every part of your recovery journey.
Seeking Treatment & Post-Rehab:
Finding the right treatment plan can be done with the support of medically trained professionals in an alcoholic addiction treatment center, like Recovery Beach. Staying sober can be a difficult task with the temptations of the world. Having a support system, whether it is family or through peer groups, can help you stay accountable and achieve your sobriety goals.
For help finding treatment referral services and support Call SAMHSA’s national helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357): The SAMHSA helpline is free, confidential, and open 24/7 365 days a year. There’s no better time to pick up the phone and call the helpline whether you’re the addict or you’re trying to help one. The SAMHSA National Helpline can refer you to local resources such as treatment, support groups, community-based organizations, and more.
Alcoholism is a disease that impacts the brain chemistry. Once one has started misusing alcohol, it only becomes harder to control as time goes on. Dependency and inability to control intake of alcohol make it incredibly challenging to stop drinking, which is why relapse is so common for those struggling with alcohol addiction. Alcohol treatment centers can help stop this loop of relapse and failed attempts to quit by identifying a sustainable treatment plan for those struggling with alcoholism. Read more as we review what alcoholism can look like and what treatment plans can help lead to a life of sobriety.
Alcoholism, or alcohol use disorder, is a medical condition in which symptoms can range from mild to severe. Alcohol use disorders, or alcoholism, can be characterized by various conditions such as alcohol abuse, alcohol addiction and alcohol dependence.
Symptoms of Alcoholism:
Symptoms or characteristics of alcoholism can range and typically cause an inability to stop or control alcohol use no matter the impact it has on one’s social, occupational, and physical health. Unhealthy alcohol use can lead to binge drinking and may put one’s own health and safety at risk. Signs of alcohol use disorder include:
- Inability to control or limit the intake of alcohol
- Unsuccessfully cutting back, despite one’s desire and attempts to do so
- Strong cravings to drink
- Increased tolerance resulting in the need to drink more to feel desired effect
- Continuing to drink despite the impact it may have on work, home life, school, and social activities
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, shaking, and sweating when not drinking
Alcohol use disorders, or addiction, are a brain disorder that again can range from mild to severe. Continued alcohol misuse can have lasting changes on the brain which perpetuate use over time and can make it harder to quit. No matter how mild ones alcohol use behaviors seem, it can quickly become a more serious problem over time, which is why seeking treatment early on is so important.
Common Reason for Alcoholism:
There can be a multitude of reasons that one may develop alcoholism or alcohol misuse disorders. The misuse of alcohol, including binge drinking or increased consumption of alcohol over time can increase one’s risk for becoming an alcoholic or suffering from an alcohol use disorder (AUD). Here are just a few of the most common reasons for alcoholism:
- Family history of alcohol misuse. While alcoholism can heavily be linked to one’s environment, it can also be influenced by their genetics and family history of addiction. Studies have shown that alcoholism can be hereditary, meaning a parent’s misuse of alcohol may increase the risk of their child one day developing alcoholism.
- Starting drinking at an early age. As we have mentioned, what starts as mild alcohol use can leave lasting impacts on the brain, leading to severe alcohol misuse later in life. Starting drinking early on can significantly increase the risk of developing alcoholism later.
- Mental health conditions. Mental health conditions or trauma can increase one’s risk for developing an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. This can include, but is not limited to, depression, anxiety, or post traumatic stress disorders. Childhood trauma (which may also be in part due to parent’s drinking patterns) may result in dependency on alcohol.
Getting the Right Treatment:
One who has suffered from an alcohol use disorder, or alcoholism, may have experienced many failed attempts at stopping their uncontrolled drinking. While this can be discouraging, know that there are options for treatment and recovery available for alcoholism. Here are a few ways one can seek help for alcohol dependence:
- Support Groups. For those seeking to reduce their drinking, support groups can be a great layer to a treatment plan. Group meetings can typically be found locally and in online platforms. These meetings are usually available for no to low cost, and provide peer support for others who have or are currently battling their alcohol addiction. For those with more severe alcoholism, additional layers such as medications and behavioral therapy may be needed.
- Medications. For some, a medication treatment plan can help them detox from alcohol safely. There are medications available to aid in reducing or stopping alcohol consumption. These medications are non-addictive and are intended to help prevent relapse.
- Behavioral Treatment. Therapy or counseling can help an individual struggling with alcoholism by teaching them coping skills and reinforcing their motivation to quit alcohol. There are many approaches to behavioral treatment, including mindfulness based therapy.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center . Treating alcoholism is never a one size fits all approach. Finding the right treatment plan can be challenging, and part of this stems from the needs of every individual varying. An alcohol treatment center like Recovery Beach can help you find the treatment plan that works for you, as we design personalized treatment plans based on the individual’s needs. While the cost of a treatment center often detours people from starting their recovery journey, Recovery Beach has been designed to be compatible with most insurance providers. At Recovery Beach, treatment can be up to 100% free and you can check your coverage online, here. With a continuum of care ranging from detoxification to residential and outpatient care, Recovery Beach will work to take a holistic and total focus on the individual to find the right treatment plan for a life free of addiction.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
What Our Clients Say About Us
"I had an amazing experience with Mayra the Clinical Director. She truly cares and took time out to work with me .I cannot express how good she is at what she does ! Thank you Mayra and the WJW team for all the love and compassion may God Bless you all always."
"The owner and staff are amazing and truly care about their clients. I went through the program and they believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. I highly recommend Recovery Beach to anybody wanting to have a life changing experience. God bless all of you ❤️"
"Recovery Beach was the best choice I've made in a long time. Making the decision was both scary and necessary - after looking at other places, I finally settled on this place because the staff was the most caring and sensitive to my situation. Really owe them so much for helping me out. Hope they help you too."
"Recovery Beach treatment center changed my life, I came in there a broken soul but came out with purpose and direction the staff there were one of a kind they treated me with nothing but love, kindness and understanding.
"This place is awesome! The staff is very caring and they actually care about you. It’s better than a lot of the places I’ve been to and I’ve been in and out for 8 years. Thanks recovery beach!!!!"
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
How are addictions treated at Recovery Beach?
Recovery Beach is an Orange County residential treatment center, located in Garden Grove. At Recovery Beach we provide personalized treatment for every patient that comes through our doors. It’s through a personalized approach that we can pave the way for a recovery that lasts a lifetime. Every patient that comes through our rehab center in Orange County will be walking into the second chance that loved ones thought life would never give.
Our goal is to find the root of one’s addiction and help them learn healthy coping mechanisms. Patients can choose from a variety of treatment approaches on their journey to recovery. Trust us when we say, we have a program for you or your loved one. The only thing you need to worry about is arriving. Our services are compatible with most insurance providers, you’ll be amazed at how little you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket in most cases. To find out if your insurance is compatible, complete our free and confidential insurance benefits verification process to see which programs you qualify for.
How long has Recovery Beach been helping individuals with substance abuse issues?
Our facility has been around for more than 30 years. In that time, we’ve managed to help thousands of people get rid of substance abuse problems. Our employees have plenty of experience, but also a deep understanding of the difficulties of those in need of a helping hand throughout their recovery journey.
What programs are included at an addiction treatment center?
Our Garden Grove programs all start by identifying the root cause of an individual’s addiction. Our dual diagnosis approach first identifies the root, supports the needed work or treatment, provides the tools you need to succeed long-term, and teaches individuals how to cope and adapt moving forward.
- Detoxification: Most recovery journeys start with detoxification. During the detoxification process, the body gets rid of toxic drugs and alcohol that has been taking it over. As the most difficult and dangerous part of recovery, detox should be done in a supervised, medical environment. With 24-hour nursing care, Recovery Beach can monitor patients during the detoxification process.
- Residential Inpatient: For inpatient treatment to be effective, 24/7 care is required. At Recovery Beach, patients will receive 24/7 care with constant access to medical care and life-changing resources. It’s during residential inpatient that the rest of your new life truly begins. It’s where patients start to find themself. Our facility features sophisticated housing that offers a space for patients to focus on recovery.
- Outpatient: Treatment never ends. It certainly begins, but takes a lifetime of work and support to maintain. Recovery Beach offers outpatient services that provide more flexibility than inpatient treatment. Our outpatient treatment allows patients to live at home or outside our facility. Patients can even continue work or become a part time student. At the same time, Recovery Beach will provide top medical care to continue treatment for substance abuse disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Drug and alcohol addiction often go hand-in-hand with mental or behavior disorders. Treatment should cater to all illnesses in order to foster a long-term path to recovery. Recovery Beach offers dual diagnosis treatment that is personalized to each patient’s needs and unique situation. Dual diagnosis treatment will treat addiction and mental disorders simultaneously.
- Interventions: If your loved one needs help, we’re here to support you and your family. Knowing how to handle addiction is not something you should be expected to know how to do. Dealing with a fragile loved one that you truly just want to help can be draining, physically and emotionally. Recovery Beach offers drug interventions in the Orange County area. These are some of the most effective ways to get your loved one the help they desperately need. To give your loved one the best shot at accepting treatment, and going into it with the right mindset, let Recovery Beach help with an intervention.
What addictions do you provide treatment for in Orange County?
Recovery Beach offers treatment in Orange County for the following addictions. All treatment plans can be personalized, as no one person’s journey is the same. Our locations all offer comprehensive medical care with a holistic approach to recovery to ensure recovery is sustainable. Committing to treatment can be overwhelming, but if you or your loved one is sick with addiction, treatment can help you love life and yourself once again. For more information on Recovery Beach treatment programs, call us today.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
When should someone seek help at an alcohol treatment center?
As soon as possible, no matter how severe the addiction is. If there are any signs of addiction or unhealthy use, professional help should be sought. Visiting a treatment center does not mean attending a full blown rehab. At Recovery Beach, personalized programs can be created to help your unique situation.
Does Recovery Beach offer outpatient rehab in Orange County?
Recovery Beach offers top-rated outpatient rehab programs in Orange County, California. Whether through inpatient or outpatient services, Recovery Beach is committed to helping you find lasting recovery. We accept most insurances too so outpatient rehab in Orange County may cost you little to nothing. A healthy life is so valuable, and we see every patient as a human, not a number. It’s our priority to do everything we can to make treatment possible for as many patients as possible. Outpatient treatment programs are designed for individuals that have already started their recovery process, but need medical help as they transition back to regular life. Our outpatient rehab program allows patients flexibility and convenience to dive back into life while continuing their journey to sobriety, one day at a time.
How does drug detoxing work at an addiction treatment center?
Detoxing is dangerous and should only take place in a safe and comfortable environment with medical professionals by your side. Drug and alcohol addictions need to undergo detox in order to start the recovery process. While detoxing is a huge first step, it’s one that can be ineffective and downright dangerous under the wrong circumstances. In some cases, it can even result in death. During the detox process, drugs and alcohol are removed from the body naturally. Detox is intended to put a person in a stable physical state so they can begin therapy to beat their addiction.
If you or your loved one is ready to undergo detox but finances are standing in the way, check with Recovery Beach to see if insurance is accepted. We accept most insurances, and even let patients check eligibility in their own privacy. Checking insurance coverage at Recovery Beach online is completely confidential.
Is a rehab facility and an addiction treatment center the same thing?
A rehab facility and addiction treatment center are basically the same thing. The services they provide may vary, but they should both be staffed with medical professionals that can help patients on their recovery journey. Recovery Beach is a top-rated drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County, California. We offer a wide range of services to handle all kinds of addictions and mental illnesses. If you’re in search of help, reach out to us. We’ll help guide you even if the treatment you need is outside of our scope.
How do I find the best addiction treatment center near me?
If you’re reading this, and looking for the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, you’ve found it. Recovery Beach is just a phone call away. If you are unable to work with Recovery Beach, ask friends and medical professionals for referrals and check reviews and patient outcomes. While you may be in a hurry to get yourself or your loved one into treatment, it’s important to check into the right treatment center.
How do you choose the right addiction treatment center?
Finding an addiction center that will allow you to be successful in your recovery plan is key. Recovery takes hard work and plenty of medical care, guidance, and love. At Recovery Beach, we want patients to succeed. At our treatment facilities, professionals will uncover the root of the addiction and create a plan that guides you to the light at the end of the tunnel. Our treatment plans are customized for each patient so that you are seen and acknowledged for who you are. Our medical staff offers a variety of treatment methods including therapy, medications, or any combination of the two. Our goal is to relieve immediate discomfort and accelerate the road to recovery. Paired with top-notch medical care is a holistic approach. Our clients can enjoy yoga, meditation, nature walks, chiropractic treatment, and other healing activities that will aid in recovery. Recovery Beach is the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, California.
Where are the best drug & alcohol rehab facilities in Orange County?
When it comes to recovering from addiction, our top Orange County addiction rehabilitation center’s staff at Recovery Beach is second to none. Located in Sunny Orange County, CA, this top rehabilitation center offers a customized approach with evidence-based practices and an uncompromising commitment to communication and collaboration. We understand that finding the right fit for treatment can be critical for successful recovery, and have made it our mission to provide an individualized experience for each person that walks through our doors.
From chemical dependency to mental health struggles, whether you’re looking for yourself or a loved one, Recovery Beach is dedicated to helping individuals achieve freedom from addiction and empowering them on their journey of personal growth.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment