Contact us today to schedule a tour of Recovery Beach’s state-of-the-art facilities:
Beacon Health Insurance for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage from Beacon Health Insurance
Recovery Beach works together with Beacon Health Insurance to ensure you will receive your coverage for the drug or alcohol addiction treatment you need to achieve sobriety. Our team manages the insurance process with Beacon on your behalf, so you won’t have to be concerned about your coverage. Our goal is to create a worry-free experience for you,and allow you to focus on healing and your long-term recovery
Start the Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
"*" indicates required fields
Beacon Coverage for Rehab Near You: Frequently Asked Questions
We understand the overwhelming stress that insurance coverage concerns can add when you are seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. We realize the challenges that navigating health insurance may present. Our Recovery Beach admissions staff is here to support you every step of the way and reduce this burden. We are committed to simplifying the process, allowing you to concentrate on your recovery.
Under the Affordable Care Act, health insurance plans are required to include coverage for substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services, such as psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services. However, the specific coverage and extent of services may vary depending on your insurance plan. It is important to review your insurance policy to understand the details of your coverage for substance abuse treatment.
Clearly understanding the level of care you need in treatment can be useful when communicating with your insurance provider. Our clinical intake evaluation process at Recovery Beach, helps to determine the level of care you need in rehab so your Beacon Insurance plan will provide the appropriate Insurance coverage for your drug and alcohol treatment.
Beacon has a large network of behavioral health providers whose specialities include mental health and addiction treatment. Your Beacon drug & alcohol rehab coverage should cover at least some of the cost of your inpatient or outpatient treatment. Since Beacon specializes in mental health and addiction treatment, the coverage amount may be more than some providers. Most people seeking treatment through Beacon access it as part of an employee assistance program. Due to Beacon’s large network of 105,000 providers, it includes over 31,000 rehab centers in the U.S. which means your Beacon policy is very likely to cover rehab.
Beacon Health Insurance specializes in clinical mental health and substance abuse disorder coverage for all of their members who need it. Beacon has provided behavioral healthcare for the past 30 years and they are unique in that they prioritize behavioral health coverage which includes addiction treatment. Recovery Beach accepts Beacon health insurance for detox and rehab.
Reach out to our admissions staff at Recovery Beach. We are happy to assist you in verifying your GEHA coverage so we can help you find out what is included in your policy and what your copay, deductible and out-of-pocket costs may be. Our team is committed to helping you navigate the process and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of your insurance coverage.
Your insurance coverage depends on several factors, including where you live, whether the facility is in-network, the duration of your stay, and the specifics of your health insurance plan. Additionally, coverage may vary based on the type of program, and the specific services you will be receiving.
- Detox: Your Beacon Health Insurance will provide in-network coverage for rehab and detox. (VERIFY) The initial phase of recovery involves detox, which eliminates addictive substances from the body. This process requires medical supervision to ensure your safety, as it can potentially be life-threatening. Our team of Recovery Beach clinicians will help you through the withdrawal process during detox. Our medically monitored detox ensures you are comfortable and safe while you are experiencing the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Inpatient Residential treatment: Beacon covers most in-network inpatient rehab service. After your deductible is met, Beacon covers most of your inpatient care costs. Recovery Beach is dedicated to providing a supportive environment for individuals who need inpatient treatment. Our top priority is patient care, and our inpatient programs are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including counseling, medication management, therapy, and additional support offerings. Our focus is on equipping our clients with the essential tools and practical life skills they need to successfully achieve and maintain their sobriety.
- Medication-assisted treatment: Beacon provides insurance coverage for medication-assisted treatment. Medications can effectively manage addiction symptoms by reducing cravings and alleviating the severity of withdrawal. A licensed healthcare professional at Recovery Beach will prescribe the medication. Through the integration of medication and counseling, individuals are provided with valuable support in their efforts to make positive changes in their lives.
- Individual one-on-one therapy: Beacon insurance covers one-on-one therapy services. The extent of coverage depends on your specific plan and the services you will be receiving. Individual therapy is a vital component of addiction treatment to help clients explore the root causes of their addictive behaviors and develop healthier coping strategies. At Recovery Beach, we use a holistic approach to treatment, addressing both the substance abuse and mental health aspects to ensure comprehensive care for our clients.
- Aftercare: Beacon insurance provides coverage for Aftercare. Because addiction is a chronic disease, Aftercare is an important stage of the recovery process. It usually includes ongoing personalized therapy and therapy groups which may include 12-step meetings like A.A. or N.A. Aftercare helps individuals integrate back into daily life, stay on track and prevent relapse.
We want to make sure those seeking drug and alcohol rehab can access the treatment they need at Recovery Beach, regardless of their financial struggles. With the high cost of healthcare, affordability may be a concern, which is why we have partnered with reputable lenders who specialize in providing financing options for you. Our admissions team is here to answer any questions you may have and help you find a solution that aligns with your unique financial situation. To learn more about our financing options so you can take the first step towards your new life of sobriety, visit our webpage.
Beacon Healthcare’s specialty is mental health disorders like substance abuse, depression and anxiety. Their special services include:
- Identifying at-risk members with behavioral health concerns
- A comprehensive provider database where members can search for drug or alcohol rehab centers
- Specialized mental health care that is laser-targeted for its members, and includes alcohol rehab, drug rehab, diagnosis-specific mental health intervention and customized treatment
- Affordable premiums for the quality of care that members will receive
- Streamlined behavioral and mental health services that are close to home or in the local area
When you want to find the best rehab center for your drug and alcohol addiction treatment that accepts Beacon Health Insurance, these questions and the answers to them should help you:
- What treatment programs does the rehab center offer? Do the types they offer address your specific treatment needs?
- Does the rehab center use evidence-based therapies and create individual treatment plans for each client?
- What are the qualifications and experiences of the clinicians and therapists at the center? Are they licensed and experienced in providing addiction treatment?
- Does the rehab center treat dual diagnoses, including both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders?
- How small is the client-to-staff ratio at the treatment center? Will you receive personalized attention during your stay?
- Does the treatment center provide a continuum of care? Will they provide ongoing support and aftercare to help you maintain sobriety?
- How does the cost of treatment at the rehab center compare to the quality and range of services provided?
You will be able to make an informed decision about the best drug and alcohol rehab center for you when you have the answers to these questions about the rehab center you are considering.
Recovery Beach is proud to provide the highest quality of drug and alcohol treatment care in Orange County. We can check your Beacon Insurance drug and alcohol treatment benefits, and bring you peace of mind about your coverage. Our Recovery Beach therapists develop individualized treatment plans using evidence-based therapies. Our nurturing environment acts as a catalyst for healing. We provide a full continuum of care and support to help you achieve long-term recovery from alcohol and drugs so you can build a healthier future.
The Recovery Beach admissions team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we can help as many people struggling with substance abuse as we can.
Verify your benefits now and we’ll get back to you right away.
Other Insurance Partners We Accept
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
"*" indicates required fields
Still have questions? Request a callback or give us a call today.
Take a Tour Our Beautiful Facility
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated drug & alcohol rehab in Orange County, California help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.