Contact us today to schedule a tour of Recovery Beach’s state-of-the-art facilities:
Cigna Rehab Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Cigna Approved Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Recovery Beach is the premier addiction treatment and rehab center in Orange County. Our calming environment fosters healing and sustainable recovery. Knowing what costs your Cigna insurance will cover and what you will be responsible for will provide you with peace of mind and allow you to focus on getting and staying sober. We create an individualized treatment plan that is right for you. Our rehab facility offers a comfortable and supportive atmosphere where you can focus on your recovery journey. We prioritize evidence-based treatment with an array of treatment modalities. At Recovery Beach, our commitment to your well-being extends beyond the treatment phase. We emphasize the importance of aftercare to help you maintain ongoing sobriety. Our ultimate goal is to support you so you can achieve sustainable recovery and a brighter, healthier future.
At Recovery Beach, our dedicated staff collaborates directly with your Cigna insurance to verify your coverage for drug and alcohol treatment so you can begin receiving the treatment and care you need. By handling the insurance details with Cigna, we help you eliminate any concerns, and allow you to prioritize your treatment and your long-term recovery.
Start the Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
"*" indicates required fields
Cigna Coverage for Rehab Near You: Frequently Asked Questions
When seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, dealing with insurance coverage concerns can add unnecessary stress. At Recovery Beach, we understand the complexities of health insurance and how overwhelming it can be. Our dedicated staff is committed to simplifying the process of verifying your Cigna insurance for addiction treatment, allowing you to focus wholly on your recovery journey.
As mandated by the Affordable Care Act, all health insurance plans must encompass coverage for substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services, such as psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services. However, the extent of coverage and the specific services included can vary among different insurance plans.
Having a clear understanding of the level of care needed can be beneficial when communicating with your insurance provider. At Recovery Beach, our intake evaluation process assists in determining the level of treatment care you need. Our intake assessment helps communicate your treatment needs to Cigna, ensuring that you receive the appropriate Cigna Insurance coverage for drug and alcohol rehab for your specific circumstances.
Cigna is a health services company serving more than 180 million members worldwide. Cigna covers some but not all of the cost of detox, rehab and other types of addiction treatment in California. Recovery Beach accepts Cigna for detox and rehab. Cigna insurance coverage for addiction treatment can vary based on factors such as your plan and policy, the state you reside in, and the duration of your treatment.
While the majority of insurance plans cover some if not all of addiction treatment costs, it is important to understand the specific terms and conditions of your coverage. Some insurance providers may require prior authorization before providing reimbursement for inpatient detox services. Additionally, while some insurance plans offer coverage for a range of rehab programs, some of the costs, such as accommodations, may not be covered by certain plans. Ask your insurance provider about deductibles, co-pays, or services that are not covered under your specific policy.
Cigna covers substance abuse treatment for its members. Cigna has partnerships across the country with rehab facilities that provide a variety of detox, inpatient residential and outpatient services for members. When possible, try to select a rehab facility that is in-network with Cigna because your costs will be lower than one that is out-of-network.
- Detox: The initial phase of recovery involves detox, which eliminates addictive substances from the body. This process requires medical supervision to ensure your safety, as it can be uncomfortable, painful, or potentially life-threatening. Cigna provides coverage for part or all of detox. At Recovery Beach, a team of experienced professionals offers round-the-clock medical monitoring during detox, while providing empathy and understanding to support you through this first stage of your recovery journey.
- Inpatient residential treatment: Cigna covers some of the cost of inpatient addiction recovery treatment when an in-network provider is used. After your deductible is met, Cigna begins covering 50% of costs. This also applies to prescription medications, unless the out-of-pocket maximum has been reached. Recovery Beach offers a supportive environment for onsite treatment. Patient care is our highest priority. Our inpatient programs include counseling, medication management, therapy, and additional support offerings. We equip our clients with essential tools and practical life skills necessary for a successful transition back to their daily lives.
- Outpatient treatment: Cigna health insurance plans cover some of the costs of outpatient rehab treatment. The amount of coverage you have depends on your state of residence, if the facility is in-network or out-of-network, the length of your stay and your specific health insurance plan. It may also depend on the rehab center, the type of program and the specific services you will receive. Our outpatient treatment program at Recovery Beach offers a flexible rehab solution that allows you to attend counseling and therapy sessions while still managing your daily responsibilities. Additionally, for those who have already completed inpatient treatment, continuing with outpatient treatment and support can provide support.
- Mental health and addiction counseling: Cigna covers mental health treatment. The coverage is dependent on your specific plan and the services you will be receiving. Individual and group therapy is important so clients can uncover the underlying causes of their addictive behaviors and learn to replace these behaviors with healthy coping mechanisms. Many people who have substance abuse issues often have a dual diagnosis that includes mental health issues too, like PTSD, anxiety and depression.
At Recovery Beach, our primary goal is to ensure that individuals in need of drug and alcohol rehab can access it regardless of their financial circumstances. To achieve this, we have formed partnerships with various lenders who specialize in providing financing programs designed to align with your budget. Our dedicated admissions team is readily available to address any questions you ask and assist you in finding suitable financing as you travel on your path to recovery. While certain costs may be covered by your insurance plan, there may be other services and expenses that are not covered. In these cases, financing options are available to cover the services and costs that are not included in your insurance coverage. Read more information about financing options here.
To verify your Cigna insurance accepted at drug rehab centers in Orange County, check your Cigna policy to determine which costs will be covered and which will be out-of-pocket for you. You need to know what your co-pay will be and any deductible cost that you need to reach before your coverage begins for the services you need in rehab. If this overwhelms you, call us at Recovery Beach and our admissions staff can help you. Talking to an admissions specialist at Recovery Beach will help you gain a better understanding of what is covered by your Cigna policy and what your financial commitment will be.
Cigna provides access to licensed mental health providers, a comprehensive Behavioral Health Network, and an array of services and resources. This includes confidential therapy sessions, dedicated recovery specialists, and a range of treatment options specifically designed for substance abuse. Which services are covered under your specific Cigna plan may vary based on your plan and policy.
- Review the types of programs the treatment center offers.
- Select a center that uses evidence-based therapies, with a personalized treatment approach that caters to the unique needs of each individual.
- Research the qualifications and experiences of the center’s staff to ensure they are licensed and possess the necessary expertise to provide effective treatment.
- Verify that the treatment center specializes in treating dual diagnosis, addressing both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Inquire about the client-to-staff ratio at the treatment center; a lower ratio allows for more individualized attention and personalized care.
- Ask if the treatment center offers a continuum of care, which entails a well-structured program that provides ongoing support and care beyond the initial treatment phase, increasing the chances of long-term recovery.
- Understand the cost of your treatment and evaluate it compared to the quality and range of services that will be provided.
The Recovery Beach admissions team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we can help as many people struggling with substance abuse as we can.
Verify your benefits now and we’ll get back to you right away.
Other Insurance Partners We Accept
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
"*" indicates required fields
Still have questions? Request a callback or give us a call today.
Take a Tour Our Beautiful Facility
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated drug & alcohol rehab in Orange County, California help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.