over 30 years of experience helping our clients recover
Since 1990, we’ve provided integrative clinical care to thousands of clients in our peaceful beachside setting.
Don’t waste any more time: our individualized treatment program can help you find recovery that lasts.
Help for Myself
You do not have to battle addiction on your own – the passionate & professional staff at Recovery Beach can help you forge your recovery journey with an individualized treatment program tailored to your needs.
Help for Loved One
If a loved one you know is struggling with addiction, our professional admissions team can help you determine the best way to get your loved one to commit to treatment. Click below to get started.
Your Journey of Recovery Begins Now
When you or a loved one makes a commitment to recovery, the feelings can be overwhelming for the individual and their family. At Recovery Beach, we are committed to working with you at every step of the process to build a treatment plan that is fits your unique needs.
Is Cost a Concern? Don't Let it Be.
Recovery Beach is committed to making the highest quality substance abuse treatment available for as many people as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out of pocket costs for our clients. Our clients are typically amazed that they are able to enroll in our programs with little-to-no out-of-pocket costs.
We Can Help You Travel From Anywhere
We don’t let things like distance come between you and getting the help you deserve. From planning travel to providing transportation to and from our facilities, we can help – no matter what.
Our Unique Addiction Treatment Philosophy
Our dedicated team has created a blueprint for lasting sobriety and has helped thousands of clients find lasting sobriety and return to rewarding and fulfilling lives. Start your recovery journey with us today and discover what makes Recovery Beach different.
Recovery Beach's Treatment Philosophy
We embrace the notion that all people have the capacity to grow, flourish, and self-actualize once they break free from the grip of addiction and/or emotional challenges that have been negatively impacting their lives. Our mission is to inspire positive personal transformation and long- term recovery by encouraging hope and healing through evidence-based treatments in a safe and supportive and nurturing environment.
We Treat the Root Cause of Addiction
At Recovery Beach, we employ a dual diagnosis strategy that focuses on the underlying causes of addiction, because we believe an appropriate treatment plan can only be developed after evaluating the root cause of the problem. While other programs focus on the addiction itself, our professional clinical team digs deeper and focuses on life experiences and circumstances to uncover the ‘why’ instead of simply focusing on the ‘what.’
This method promotes long term sobriety by ensuring that our clients learn about themselves so they can develop their own unique tools to overcome their addiction. No two people are the same, and we believe that no two recovery journeys are either.
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
Still have questions? Give us a call today.
What Our Clients Say About Us
We Offer Top Rated Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Do not let another day go by. Our professional admissions team is standing by to talk to you now.
Come visit us in our beautiful treatment center and experience a life enriched by recovery.
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated team help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.
Orange County Addiction Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
Recovery Beach is an Orange County residential treatment center. At Recovery Beach we provide personalized treatment for every patient that comes through our doors. It’s through a personalized approach that we can pave the way for a recovery that lasts a lifetime. Every patient that comes through our rehab center in Orange County will be walking into the second chance that loved ones thought life would never give.
Our goal is to find the root of one’s addiction and help them learn healthy coping mechanisms. Patients can choose from a variety of treatment approaches on their journey to recovery. Trust us when we say, we have a program for you or your loved one. The only thing you need to worry about is arriving. Our services are compatible with most insurance providers, you’ll be amazed at how little you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket in most cases. To find out if your insurance is compatible, complete our free and confidential insurance benefits verification process to see which programs you qualify for.
Our programs all start by identifying the root cause of an individual’s addiction. Our dual diagnosis approach first identifies the root, supports the needed work or treatment, provides the tools you need to succeed long-term, and teaches individuals how to cope and adapt moving forward.
- Detoxification: Most recovery journeys start with detoxification. During the detoxification process, the body gets rid of toxic drugs and alcohol that has been taking it over. As the most difficult and dangerous part of recovery, detox should be done in a supervised, medical environment. With 24-hour nursing care, Recovery Beach can monitor patients during the detoxification process.
- Residential Inpatient: For inpatient treatment to be effective, 24/7 care is required. At Recovery Beach, patients will receive 24/7 care with constant access to medical care and life-changing resources. It’s during residential inpatient that the rest of your new life truly begins. It’s where patients start to find themself. Our facility features sophisticated housing that offers a space for patients to focus on recovery.
- Outpatient: Treatment never ends. It certainly begins, but takes a lifetime of work and support to maintain. Recovery Beach offers outpatient services that provide more flexibility than inpatient treatment. Our outpatient treatment allows patients to live at home or outside our facility. Patients can even continue work or become a part time student. At the same time, Recovery Beach will provide top medical care to continue treatment for substance abuse disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Drug and alcohol addiction often go hand-in-hand with mental or behavior disorders. Treatment should cater to all illnesses in order to foster a long-term path to recovery. Recovery Beach offers dual diagnosis treatment that is personalized to each patient’s needs and unique situation. Dual diagnosis treatment will treat addiction and mental disorders simultaneously.
- Interventions: If your loved one needs help, we’re here to support you and your family. Knowing how to handle addiction is not something you should be expected to know how to do. Dealing with a fragile loved one that you truly just want to help can be draining, physically and emotionally. Recovery Beach offers drug interventions in the Orange County area. These are some of the most effective ways to get your loved one the help they desperately need. To give your loved one the best shot at accepting treatment, and going into it with the right mindset, let Recovery Beach help with an intervention.
Recovery Beach offers treatment for the following addictions. All treatment plans can be personalized, as no one person’s journey is the same. Our locations all offer comprehensive medical care with a holistic approach to recovery to ensure recovery is sustainable. Committing to treatment can be overwhelming, but if you or your loved one is sick with addiction, treatment can help you love life and yourself once again. For more information on Recovery Beach treatment programs, call us today.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
As soon as possible, no matter how severe the addiction is. If there are any signs of addiction or unhealthy use, professional help should be sought. Visiting a treatment center does not mean attending a full blown rehab. At Recovery Beach, personalized programs can be created to help your unique situation.
Recovery Beach offers top-rated outpatient rehab programs in Orange County, California. Whether through inpatient or outpatient services, Recovery Beach is committed to helping you find lasting recovery. We accept most insurances too so outpatient rehab in Orange County may cost you little to nothing. A healthy life is so valuable, and we see every patient as a human, not a number. It’s our priority to do everything we can to make treatment possible for as many patients as possible. Outpatient treatment programs are designed for individuals that have already started their recovery process, but need medical help as they transition back to regular life. Our outpatient rehab program allows patients flexibility and convenience to dive back into life while continuing their journey to sobriety, one day at a time.
Detoxing is dangerous and should only take place in a safe and comfortable environment with medical professionals by your side. Drug and alcohol addictions need to undergo detox in order to start the recovery process. While detoxing is a huge first step, it’s one that can be ineffective and downright dangerous under the wrong circumstances. In some cases, it can even result in death. During the detox process, drugs and alcohol are removed from the body naturally. Detox is intended to put a person in a stable physical state so they can begin therapy to beat their addiction.
If you or your loved one is ready to undergo detox but finances are standing in the way, check with Recovery Beach to see if insurance is accepted. We accept most insurances, and even let patients check eligibility in their own privacy. Checking insurance coverage at Recovery Beach online is completely confidential.
A rehab facility and addiction treatment center are basically the same thing. The services they provide may vary, but they should both be staffed with medical professionals that can help patients on their recovery journey. Recovery Beach is a top-rated drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County, California. We offer a wide range of services to handle all kinds of addictions and mental illnesses. If you’re in search of help, reach out to us. We’ll help guide you even if the treatment you need is outside of our scope.
If you’re reading this, and looking for the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, you’ve found it. Recovery Beach is just a phone call away. If you are unable to work with Recovery Beach, ask friends and medical professionals for referrals and check reviews and patient outcomes. While you may be in a hurry to get yourself or your loved one into treatment, it’s important to check into the right treatment center.
Finding an addiction center that will allow you to be successful in your recovery plan is key. Recovery takes hard work and plenty of medical care, guidance, and love. At Recovery Beach, we want patients to succeed. At our treatment facilities, professionals will uncover the root of the addiction and create a plan that guides you to the light at the end of the tunnel. Our treatment plans are customized for each patient so that you are seen and acknowledged for who you are. Our medical staff offers a variety of treatment methods including therapy, medications, or any combination of the two. Our goal is to relieve immediate discomfort and accelerate the road to recovery. Paired with top-notch medical care is a holistic approach. Our clients can enjoy yoga, meditation, nature walks, chiropractic treatment, and other healing activities that will aid in recovery. Recovery Beach is the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, California.
Addiction is scary enough. As you or your loved one enter treatment, you need to be confident in the treatment center you choose. Recovery Beach is the best drug and alcohol rehab facility near you and we’re lucky enough to help individuals in the following areas:
Click to view photos of our recently remodeled facility located in the heart of Orange County. You are also welcome to visit the property in-person so you can meet our passionate and skillful team.
Your health insurance may cover the entire cost of substance abuse treatment! Complete our free and confidential insurance benefits verification process to see which programs you qualify for.
We offer Medically-Assisted Detoxification and Residential Treatment where our Master Clinicians will develop an individualized program based on your unique needs.