Contact us today to schedule a tour of Recovery Beach’s state-of-the-art facilities:
GEHA Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center in Garden Grove
GEHA Health Plans Insurance Coverage for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Recovery Beach works together with GEHA to ensure you will receive your coverage for the drug or alcohol addiction treatment you need to achieve sobriety. Our team manages the insurance process with GEHA on your behalf, relieving any stress you may have regarding coverage. Our goal is to create a worry-free experience for you, that allows you to focus on your healing and long-term recovery.
Start the Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
"*" indicates required fields
GEHA Insurance Coverage for Rehab: Frequently Asked Questions
Recovery Beach is proud to be the top rehab center in Orange County. We can check your GEHA insurance benefits insurance plan, and bring you peace of mind about your insurance coverage. Our experienced clinicians and therapists develop individualized treatment plans using evidence-based therapies. Our dedication to your well-being extends beyond the treatment phase. We offer an aftercare program that provides ongoing support to help you manage your sobriety and prevent relapse. Our nurturing environment acts as a catalyst for healing. We provide a full continuum of care and support that helps you achieve sustainable recovery from alcohol and drugs while you build a healthier future.
If you meet specific criteria, GEHA covers alcohol treatment, opioid treatment, treatment for cocaine, meth, benzodiazepines, and other addictions. Therapy is an integral aspect of treatment programs that GEHA covers for substance abuse treatment. Prescribed medications help manage cravings caused by the addiction combined with therapy. With GEHA and Recovery Beach, you have access to a wide variety of holistic therapies to help you stop compulsive behaviors behind addictions, learn their root cause and learn healthy coping strategies.
- Detox: GEHA covers medically-assisted detox. Because of the potential discomfort, pain, and even life-threatening risks involved with withdrawal, detox requires medical supervision. At Recovery Beach, our caring clinicians provide continuous medical monitoring throughout the detoxification process. We acknowledge the difficulties that can arise during this critical stage of recovery, and our empathetic team is dedicated to providing the support and assistance necessary to help you reach sobriety. We ensure that your detox is as comfortable, effective and safe as possible.
- Inpatient residential treatment: GEHA covers inpatient rehab including counseling, physician oversight, and 24 hour monitoring through program completion. We deliver exceptional onsite inpatient care at Recovery Beach in Garden Grove, CA. Our intensive inpatient programs encompass a wide range of services, including therapy, medication management, and additional services. Our goal is to empower our clients with comprehensive essential tools and life skills necessary for embracing a healthy future in recovery.
- Outpatient treatment: GEHA covers outpatient rehab treatment. In outpatient treatment, clients visit the rehab two or three times each week for most of the day. Recovery Beach’s outpatient treatment program that provides a flexible rehab alternative to inpatient treatment. This program allows you to attend counseling and therapy sessions while continuing to manage your daily obligations. If you have already completed inpatient treatment, our outpatient program can serve as a valuable resource in maintaining your sobriety and preventing relapse.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT): GEHA covers the combination of medications and therapy to manage the symptoms of addiction, reducing the severity of drug and alcohol withdrawal. The medications offered are FDA approved. Recovery Beach integrates FDA approved medications with other aspects of addiction treatment at Recovery Beach.
- Behavioral health therapy: GEHA covers mental health services and behavioral therapy. The exact amount of coverage is dependent on your specific plan and the types of services you need. At Recovery Beach rehab, cognitive behavioral health therapy is one aspect of holistic treatment. We treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
- Dual Diagnosis: GEHA recognizes that addiction and mental health issues frequently coexist, so they provide a range of behavioral health coverage options that can be accessed within and outside of rehab.During therapy at Recovery Beach, clients can receive comprehensive care and a treatment plan that covers both the addiction and the mental health disorder simultaneously.
- Aftercare: Following treatment, GEHA covers aftercare programs to support continued sobriety. These often include therapy sessions and 12-step meetings such as A.A. or N.A. Aftercare helps individuals maintain their sobriety, while reducing the risk of relapse.
When you want to find the best rehab center for your drug and alcohol addiction treatment that accepts GEHA, consider these factors:
- What kinds kinds of treatment programs does the rehab center offer? Do they provide the type of treatment you need?
- Does the rehab center provide evidence-based therapies and individualized treatment plans?
- What are the qualifications and experiences of the center’s staff?
- Does the rehab center treat dual diagnoses, including both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders?
- What is the client-to-staff ratio at the treatment center?
- Does the treatment center offer a continuum of care? A well structured program with a continuum of care provides a better chance for sustainable recovery.
- What is the cost of your treatment and how does it compare to the quality and range of services you will receive?
By answering these questions, you will be able to make a more informed decision about the best drug and alcohol rehab center for you.
GEHA (Government Employee Health Association) is a not-for-profit insurance program providing medical insurance plans for federal employees, retirees and their families. GEHA mandates that clients seek treatment from programs that hold national certifications from organizations like CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) or The Joint Commission and to be licensed by the state they operate in. GEHA may cover multiple rehab stays when they are deemed medically necessary. You may have a deductible or out-of-pocket cost to pay before your GEHA plan pays.
When you find yourself in need of treatment for drug or alcohol addiction, we understand that dealing with insurance coverage can be an additional source of stress. At Recovery Beach in Garden Grove, CA, we recognize the challenges that come with navigating health insurance. That’s why our admissions staff is dedicated to supporting you throughout the insurance process, ensuring that your GEHA Rehab Coverage for Alcohol and Drug Treatment is verified so you can receive treatment. Our goal is to remove any unnecessary worry and allow you to focus on your recovery. We are here to guide you every step of the way, providing all the support you need during this critical time.
GEHA Health Plans Insurance Coverage for Drug & Alcohol Rehab follow the requirements of the Affordable Care Act, which states that all health insurance plans must include coverage for substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services. These services typically encompass psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services. However, the amount of coverage and the specific services included can vary among different insurance plans offered by GEHA. To fully understand your coverage, it is recommended to review your specific policy details or contact GEHA directly for more information.
Our intake evaluation process at Recovery Beach enables us to determine the best treatment for your needs. so GEHA can provide the appropriate coverage for drug and alcohol rehab treatment under your insurance plan.
Regardless of their financial circumstances, we want to make drug and alcohol rehab accessible to those who need treatment at Recovery Beach. To fulfill this commitment, we have formed partnerships with lenders who offer financing programs that are workable for you. Our admissions team can help you find affordable financing options. If you need financial assistance, we also offer financing for rehab.
If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by the details of health insurance coverage while dealing with addiction, reach out to our admissions staff at Recovery Beach. We are happy to assist you in verifying your GEHA coverage and to find out what is included in your policy and what your costs will be. Our dedicated team is committed to helping you navigate the process and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of your insurance coverage.
Your insurance coverage depends on several factors, including where you live, whether the facility is in-network or out-of-network, the duration of your stay, and the specifics of your health insurance plan. Additionally, coverage may vary based on the rehab center, the type of program, and the specific services you will be receiving.
The Recovery Beach admissions team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we can help as many people struggling with substance abuse as we can.
Verify your benefits now and we’ll get back to you right away.
Other Insurance Partners We Accept
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
"*" indicates required fields
Still have questions? Request a callback or give us a call today.
Take a Tour Our Beautiful Facility
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated drug & alcohol rehab in Orange County, California help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.