Contact us today to schedule a tour of Recovery Beach’s state-of-the-art facilities:
Best Alcohol & Drug Rehab Insurance
For Addiction Treatment Center
admissions & insurance
Does Insurance Cover Rehab?
The short answer is yes, it does! You may qualify for substance abuse treatment with minimal out of pocket expenses – even for a luxury program with upscale amenities like Recovery Beach in California. Our professional admissions team will work directly with your insurance carrier so you don’t have to worry about insurance and can focus on treatment and recovery instead.
Let our experienced admissions staff guide you through the process:
Start the Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
"*" indicates required fields
Some of Our Insurance Partners
Insurance Coverage for Rehab Near You: Frequently Asked Questions
The thought of paying for substance abuse services or rehab facilities can sometimes be overwhelming. It’s often thought that care is difficult to obtain due to finances. The good news is that most rehabilitation treatment centers accept insurance. All insurance plans are required to provide coverage to some extent for substance addiction and mental health services.
Here at Recovery Beach, we are proud to work with an extensive list of insurance partners. Our staff is committed to making the process of verifying your insurance information against the services we offer simple. We want to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of your coverage and options. Read on as we help you understand the financial aspect of receiving treatment for alcohol and drug addiction. Here’s our list of insurance FAQs.
The admissions team at Recovery Beach can work directly with your carrier so that you or your loved one will not have to deal with that added stress and can instead focus on the path to recovery. We streamline the health insurance verification process to help you get the care and treatment you need, faster.
Recovery Beach is proud to accept a wide array of insurance including:
- United Health
- Highmark Group
- …and more!
- We can add PPO, out-of-network benefits, and private insurance.
If you would like to verify if your insurance covers the treatment you need at Recovery Beach, start by filling out our insurance verification form here. The process can begin immediately if you have your insurance information readily available. Getting your insurance verified is hassle-free and can be done online. But, if you have questions, one of our team members is only a phone call away.
If you choose to complete the process online, just enter a few details about yourself and your insurance and our admissions team will do the rest. We’ll contact your insurance company and guide you through every step of the process.
If you prefer to contact insurance yourself or perhaps the rehab center of your choice does not offer concierge services, locate the number for your insurance company. When you call, be sure to have your insurance information handy so they can pull up information specific to your coverage. Ask about facilities and covered services within your plan and network. Your insurance provider may also have information available on their website. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) healthcare insurance providers are required to pay for addiction and mental health treatment. Although required though, what and how much they will cover can vary. Learn more about health insurance coverage for rehab in California here.
It’s helpful to see an addiction specialist to help gauge what services may be best for you before beginning this process. This may occur in place of or along with an intake evaluation. There is a range of general substance use programs and each individual may require a different level of care based on a variety of factors. Here are some examples of factors that may influence a treatment plan:
- Length of use. Addicts who have been using for an extended period may be subjected to a more serious withdrawal process and may also require longer or more supervised care.
- Accompanying mental health disorders. Many individuals who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction also suffer from another form of mental or behavioral disorder. Recovery Beach offers a dual diagnosis program for those that need treatment focused on addiction and mental health disorders.
- The substance that is being used. Withdrawal and level of addiction can vary by the substance being consumed.
Knowing what level of care is professionally recommended for your situation will be helpful when communicating with your insurance provider. Various levels of addiction treatment are available, and many insurance companies cover them all.
At addiction treatment facilities, you may find four distinct levels of care available:
- Detox. The body goes through detoxification when all alcohol and/or drugs are eliminated, allowing a person to become physically stable before beginning addiction therapy. Detoxification is not always necessary for treatment but is often the first step in the rehab process. It’s important to be medically supervised during a detoxification period. Some of the side effects that may come with detox include fluctuations in blood pressure, anxiety, stomach issues, and even seizures. When undergoing a medically supervised detox, you will have access to support and prescribed medications when needed to get through the detox process safely.
- Outpatient treatment. Outpatient treatment entails many of the same benefits and therapies as inpatient treatment but offers more flexibility. Outpatient care can commonly follow inpatient treatment – as a way of continuing treatment and receiving support while being able to practice abstinence from substances in the outside world.
- Inpatient treatment. Inpatient, or residential treatment, is for individuals who need and/or can fully focus on their sobriety while living in a designated facility. This may be the best choice for individuals suffering from mental illness disorders or other medical conditions alongside their addiction. Not only will residential patients receive around-the-clock medical care, but will participate in a structured regimen of therapy and education.
- Intensive outpatient treatment. This is essentially exactly what it sounds like – intense outpatient treatment. This option may be the best choice for individuals who have familial commitments or other obligations that prevent them from receiving supervised treatment 24 hours a day. In most cases, patients will receive structured therapy and support during the day and return to their own homes afterward. It is essential to their success that any patients attending an intensive outpatient program reside in a drug-free home.
With the help of a medical professional that specializes in addiction, you can decide which level of care is right for you. Having this information before verifying coverage with your insurance is important in determining what costs you may be responsible for if any.
You may qualify for substance abuse treatment at Recovery Beach in California with minimal out-of-pocket expenses. Our admissions team will take care of communications with your insurance so you can focus on healing and recovery! Simply begin by filling out our insurance verification form. Our admissions team will handle the rest.
Individual out-of-pocket expenses, if applicable, will vary based on which services are covered by your insurance company. Each patient’s specific insurance plan may have different coverage requirements. It’s important to understand some common fees and terms. A deductible is an annual maximum you will pay for covered service in an annual term. Typically, aside from coinsurance and copayments, incurred amounts after you have met your deductible will be covered by your provider. Coinsurance may leave you responsible for a smaller percentage of care after your deductible has been met. A copayment is a flat rate fee charged per applicable visit. These fees and terms, when applicable, vary widely. It’s important to have a cohesive understanding of your plan. Recovery Beach can help you work with insurance to maximize your benefits. Insurance can pay for up to 100% of treatment costs. Recovery Beach is committed to helping addicts get the treatment needed so we’ll help you work with insurance and find a way to afford treatment if necessary. With Recovery Beach, you’re never alone.
Many insurance policies cover substance abuse treatment, typically as part of their mental/behavioral health services; however, certain limitations may be in place. It is important to understand that coverage not only depends on the insurance provider but the patient’s policy itself. Here are some examples of limitations that may be in place:
- Certain facilities may not be covered. Some policies only provide coverage within certain facilities such as hospitals, detox centers, etc.
- A time frame might exist. Certain policies might have a limit, or several days for example, in which treatment will be covered.
- Level of treatment. Policies may have restrictions on what level of treatment will be covered. For example, not all policies will cover inpatient treatment.
To be sure about what your insurance covers, take a look at your policy manual or contact your insurance provider directly. Admission staff is available to help you with this process.
Many people worry that their insurance will not cover substance abuse treatment. A law passed in 2010 called the Affordable Care Act ensures that insurance providers provide coverage for mental health and addiction treatments. The type of treatment that is covered will vary based on your specific plan.
Every contact with Recovery Beach is confidential, as it should be with any treatment center or rehab. If you’re worried about an employer or other party finding out about your addiction – let the worry go and seek the help you need.
Individuals seeking care at a rehab facility can breathe easy knowing their privacy is protected through the provisions of 42 Code of Federal Regulations. This ensures that facilities receiving federal funding may not record or report individuals as having a substance abuse disorder without the patient’s written consent. A majority of rehab facilities receive some federal funding, therefore abide by those privacy requirements. Facilities that do not receive government funding may have to abide by state privacy regulations.
If you have further questions about your insurance coverage or policy, reach out to your insurance provider or contact Recovery Beach. Our admissions team at Recovery Beach deals with treatment and insurance policies every day. We are well-versed in understanding and explaining the benefits and legalities that protect your right to treatment.
If you or someone close to you is struggling with addiction, it’s essential to get the necessary support and treatment. Knowing how to use insurance to cover rehab costs can help you make informed decisions about your care and prevent the devastating long-term effects of substance abuse.
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
"*" indicates required fields
Still have questions? Request a callback or give us a call today.
Take a Tour Our Beautiful Facility
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated drug & alcohol rehab in Orange County, California help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.