Contact us today to schedule a tour of Recovery Beach’s state-of-the-art facilities:
Kaiser Permanente Insurance Coverage
for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Addiction Treatment Center Accepting Kaiser Permanente Insurance Coverage
When you’re struggling with addiction and seeking treatment, you shouldn’t have additional worries about your health insurance. Navigating the complexities of health insurance coverage can be overwhelming. At Recovery Beach, our team simplifies the process of verifying your Kaiser Permanente Insurance Coverage for addiction treatment, allowing you to focus on your recovery and heal.
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), all health insurance plans are required to include coverage for substance abuse and behavioral health treatment, including psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services but the extent of coverage and services included might vary among insurance plans.
Screening helps identify alcohol and drug issues and the type of treatment needed. Screening helps determine the level of care you will need in rehab and then the treatment insurance will cover can be confirmed. Our knowledgeable and empathetic admissions team can assist you with this process to make it simpler and faster for you.
A Recovery Beach intake evaluation can help determine the level of treatment care that your insurance will cover. This evaluation takes into account variables such as treatment duration, potential dual diagnoses, and the specific substance involved. Our experienced and compassionate admissions team can handle the verification process to make it simpler and faster to receive the care you need.
Start the Process Right Now
If you have a photo of your insurance card or your insurance information is readily available, you can begin the process immediately! Let our admissions experts guide you through the free, no-hassle insurance verification process! We will contact your insurance provider to save you the time and frustration of calling and waiting on hold. Just complete the form below with as much information as possible, and we will start the process for you!
"*" indicates required fields
Kaiser Permanente Coverage for Rehab: Frequently Asked Questions
Recovery Beach’s admissions team can reach out to Kaiser Permanente insurance to fast-track your admission process. Allow us to assist in confirming your Kaiser Permanente rehab insurance coverage, relieving your concerns and allowing you to concentrate on your sobriety. Reach out to Recovery Beach today to begin your journey to a new and sober life.
Kaiser Permanente is one of the largest not-for-profit health plans in the nation, and the biggest by enrollment in California. They serve a membership of 12.7 million individuals. Within Kaiser Permanente, medical decisions are overseen by physicians. Kaiser currently has 39 hospitals and more than 700 medical offices, with over 300,000 employees, including more than 80,000 physicians and nurses.It has a record for excellent behavioral health and mental health care. Because Kaiser is a comprehensive health care delivery system. including doctors, hospitals and insurance combined in one entity, it is able to offer upper-end benefit plans at comparatively low rates.
Recovery Beach accepts Kaiser Permanente rehab coverage for drug and alcohol addiction treatment and detox.
Recovery Beach can work directly with Kaiser Permanente to facilitate the insurance verification process and help you get the care you need faster. Our professional admissions team in Orange County can verify your coverage. Give us a call and we’ll get started on the verification process for you.
Your Kaiser Permanente insurance coverage depends on several factors, including where you live, whether the facility is in-network or out-of-network, the duration of your stay, and the specifics of your health insurance plan. Your coverage may vary based on the rehab center, the type of program, and the specific services you will be receiving.
When trying to choose the best rehab center for your drug and alcohol addiction treatment that accepts Kaiser Permanente, consider these questions:
- What types of treatment programs does the rehab center offer? Do they meet your specific needs?
- Does the rehab center use evidence-based therapies and tailor treatment plans to individuals?
- What are the qualifications and expertise of the center’s staff members?
- Does the rehab center treat dual diagnoses, including substance abuse and co-occurring mental health conditions?
- What is the client-to-staff ratio within the treatment center?
- Do they offer a continuum of care? A well-structured program featuring continuity of care enhances the likelihood of sustainable recovery.
- What are the treatment costs, and how do they compare to the quality and type of services provided?
Navigating insurance-covered treatment services might feel overwhelming to you, especially when you are suffering from addiction. Our skilled professionals at Recovery Beach are dedicated to guiding you through the process with Kaiser Permanente. To determine your coverage, simply provide your details on our website today or give us a call and we will help you.
Recovery Beach is the top Kaiser Permanente addiction treatment and rehab center in Orange County. We are proud of our serene environment that fosters healing and sobriety. Our Garden Grove facility offers a /nurturing atmosphere dedicated to your recovery. Our team of therapists and our staff are committed to providing you with exceptional personalized care. We use an integrated evidence-based treatment approach coupled with a holistic perspective. Our commitment extends to aftercare, ensuring continued support for your ongoing sobriety. Our mission is to guide you toward sustainable recovery.
Depending on plan you have, Kaiser Permanente Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Rehab will cover all or some cover some of all of the cost of:
- Detoxification: Detox is the first step towards recovery. In detox, withdrawal symptoms are safely managed while the body rids itself of harmful substances. Detox requires medical supervision, due to the potential life-threatening risks involved with withdrawal. Kaiser Permanente covers medically supervised detox from substance abuse. At Recovery Beach, our medical team offers round-the-clock supervision during the detoxification process. We know the issues that can arise during detox, and our caring team is dedicated to offering the support and assistance needed to help you move beyond the detox phase. Our primary focus is ensuring that you are comfortable and safe throughout the detox process.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment: Your Kaiser Permanente Insurance coverage for addiction treatment covers residential and Inpatient rehab. Inpatient or residential treatment centers offer drug and alcohol rehab while you live at the facility. Most inpatient programs last from 15 to 90 days, based on the program specifics and your needs. Recovery Beach provides exceptional on-site residential care. Our residential programs include a variety of services to help you on your path to recovery. We equip clients with the tools and life skills to achieve a healthier, sober future.
- Outpatient Treatment: In outpatient treatment programs, you meet with therapists, and attend group therapy and recovery meetings but you live at home. Recovery Beach offers an adaptable outpatient treatment program as an alternative to inpatient care. This choice allows you to participate in counseling and therapy sessions while living at home and if need be, continue working. If you’ve previously undergone inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment, our outpatient program is a valuable tool to maintain your sobriety and help to prevent relapse.
- Partial Program (PHP): Check your Kaiser plan to verify if it covers PHP. Also known as day treatment, PHP’s are beneficial for clients who don’t need constant medical supervision but still require medical or mental health support. PHP programs provide about 20 hours of weekly treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Some Kaiser Permanente plans may cover dual diagnosis treatment. This treatment provides therapy for mental health conditions as well as substance abuse. Depending on your level of coverage, this treatment may at least be partially covered. We can check with Kaiser Permanente to see if you have coverage for Dual Diagnoses. Recovery Beach clients can receive comprehensive care for Dual Diagnosis including simultaneous treatment for both the addiction and the mental health disorder. This type of treatment can prevent relapse.
- Medication: Kaiser Permanente covers medications and therapy to manage the symptoms of addiction, reducing the severity of withdrawal. Recovery Beach sometimes integrates medications with other aspects of addiction treatment.
- Behavioral health therapy: Kaiser Permanente covers behavioral therapy. The exact amount of coverage is dependent on your specific Kaiser Permanente insurance plan and the types of treatment services you need.
- Aftercare: Kaiser Permanente may cover some aftercare programs. These programs help to support continuing sobriety. They include group therapy sessions and 12-step meetings like A.A. or N.A. Aftercare helps clients maintain their sobriety, and can reduce the chance of relapse.
Regardless of your financial situation or insurance coverage, Recovery Beach is dedicated to ensuring that drug and alcohol treatment remains accessible to people who need it. We partner with lenders who provide financing choices to help you. Our admissions team is available to help you discover an affordable financing solution to cover your treatment expenses.
The Recovery Beach admissions team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we can help as many people struggling with substance abuse as we can.
Verify your benefits now and we’ll get back to you right away.
Other Insurance Partners We Accept
Get a Call from Our Admissions Team Right Now
"*" indicates required fields
Still have questions? Request a callback or give us a call today.
Take a Tour Our Beautiful Facility
Don't Wait Any Longer
We work hard to make sure you get the help you need – no matter what. Get a free, no-cost consultation right now. Our caring admissions team is standing by day or night. They have been in your shoes and understand what you are going through. Let our top-rated drug & alcohol rehab in Orange County, California help you begin your journey to lasting recovery, once and for all.