Multiplan Insurance Coverage For Drug & Alcohol Rehab In Garden Grove
We work directly with your Multiplan insurance PPO provider to expedite the admissions process and ensure you promptly receive the care you need.Get Help Today
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Accepting MultiPlan
At Recovery Beach, our dedicated staff works directly with your MultiPlan insurance PPO provider to expedite the admissions process and ensure you promptly receive the care you need. By handling the insurance details with MultiPlan insurance coverage for drug and alcohol rehab, we help you eliminate any worries, allowing you to focus on your treatment and increase your chances of achieving long term success with your recovery.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
MultiPlan Coverage For Rehab Near You: Frequently Asked Questions
When you are suffering from the effects of an addiction or substance abuse and need treatment, the last thing you want to have to worry about is your insurance coverage. You need help to navigate the complicated and overwhelming aspects of health insurance and your coverage. At Recovery Beach, our staff is committed to making the process of verifying your MultiPlan insurance coverage simple, so you can concentrate on your recovery. We want you to have a comprehensive understanding of your options and your insurance coverage.
Under the Affordable Care Act, all health insurance plans are required to include coverage for substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services, including psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services but the extent of coverage and specific services included may vary among insurance plans.
Knowing what level of care you will need is helpful when communicating with your insurance provider. At Recovery Beach, undergoing an intake evaluation may help you determine the level of treatment care that you need based on various factors such as the length of time you need in treatment, potential dual diagnoses, and the substance being used.
What is MultiPlan? Does Recovery Beach accept MultiPlan for detox & rehab?
MultiPlan is one of the leading comprehensive healthcare networks in the U.S. MultiPlan is a facilitator of PPO networks which means it doesn’t directly provide insurance to its members. It partners with thousands of national PPO healthcare providers at discount rates who provide detox and substance abuse treatment. The types of MultiPlan insurance coverage for drug and alcohol rehab services provided depends on your specific MultiPlan insurance policy.
PPOs offer members the flexibility to seek treatment from both in-network and out-of-network providers, but in-network providers usually offer better coverage and lower costs compared to out-of-network providers.
The MultiPlan PPO network allows members to see doctors and specialists without a referral from their primary care physician. This means if your coverage falls under the PPO, you can enter Recovery Beach as soon as your coverage is verified.
While most insurance plans pay some or all of the costs of addiction treatment, it’s important to know the specific terms of your coverage. Some insurance providers may require prior authorization before reimbursing you for inpatient detox services. While some providers offer coverage for various forms of rehab, certain expenses, like accommodations, may not be included under some insurance plans. Check with your plan to learn more about specific deductibles, co-pays, or services that may not be covered under your policy.
- Detox: This is the first step in recovery which rids the body of addictive substances and requires medical supervision. MultiPlan covers both inpatient and outpatient detox. Our team of experienced professionals provide 24-hour medical monitoring in detox while offering empathy and understanding.
- Inpatient residential treatment: Recovery Beach can provide you with a safe, supportive environment so you can focus on achieving sobriety with patient care as our number one priority. This includes counseling, medication management, therapy and additional services. A PPO like MultiPlan offers may cover a longer stay than an HMO offers without you incurring out-of-pocket expenses. Our inpatient programs provide access to ongoing care while teaching the tools and practical life skills to smooth transition back to daily life so clients can continue their recovery.
- Outpatient treatment: If your situation doesn’t require a residential stay, outpatient treatment is an alternative. If you are seeking a flexible rehab solution for treatment, outpatient treatment may be the answer. You can attend counseling and therapy sessions while continuing to manage your daily responsibilities. With Recovery Beach outpatient treatment, you can continue receiving the help you need while transitioning back to your regular routine, one step at a time.
How does MultiPlan cover substance abuse?
MultiPlan serves as a facilitator for PPO networks, acting as an intermediary rather than directly providing insurance to its members. It manages a vast network of PPO healthcare providers, ensuring access to treatment at discounted rates. The specific substance abuse services available and their associated costs are contingent upon the specific details of your MultiPlan insurance policy.
Can you finance rehab if insurance won’t cover all expenses?
At Recovery Beach we want to ensure that drug and alcohol rehab is accessible to everyone who needs it, regardless of their financial situation. We have established partnerships with multiple lenders who specialize in drug and alcohol rehab financing programs customized to fit a variety of budget needs. Our dedicated staff members are available to answer any questions you may have and help you find a suitable financing solution, as you embark on your journey to sobriety. It may be that some of your costs are covered by your insurance plan and some are not. Financing is available for the services and costs you want that are not covered. For more information about our financing options.
How do you verify MultiPlan coverage for rehab in Orange County?
To verify your MultiPlan coverage, first begin by calling your insurance provider. At Recovery Beach, we can also work directly with your insurance provider, streamlining the insurance verification process to help you get the care you need faster. Our professional admissions team can work directly with MultiPlan so you don’t have to worry about insurance and you can focus on treatment and recovery instead.
What are the benefits of MultiPlan for rehab?
One benefit of MultiPlan participants is that you have the freedom to use specialists outside of your network, if you need or want them, providing more recovery options. With MultiPlan Insurance for addiction treatment and drug rehab you have access to a wide range of drug and alcohol rehab centers and services to reduce your treatment costs. A PPO like MultiPlan gives you the choice to create an individualized treatment plan that is right for you and your recovery and mental health care needs.
Your MultiPlan benefits will vary based on your individual PPO insurance plan. Your benefits for addiction, rehab and mental health services will depend on the state you live in and your plan. Check with MultiPlan to verify your plan and its specific benefits.
How do you choose the best rehab that takes MultiPlan?
When choosing the best rehab center for your addiction treatment that accepts MultiPlan, there are several factors to consider including:
- Consider the kinds of programs the treatment center offers.
- Look for a center that provides evidence-based therapies, ensuring a comprehensive and personalized treatment approach tailored to each individual’s specific needs.
- Research the qualifications and experiences of the center’s staff to determine if they are licensed
- Ensure that the treatment center specializes in treating dual diagnoses, addressing both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Ask about the client-to-staff ratio at the treatment center because a lower treatment ratio means each client receives more attention and personalized care.
- Ask if the treatment center offers a continuum of care. A well structured program with a continuum of care increases the chances for sustainable recovery.
- Understand the cost of your treatment and evaluate the cost compared to the quality and range of services that will be provided.
Why choose Recovery Beach for addiction treatment & rehab with MultiPlan?
Recovery Beach is the top addiction treatment and rehab center in Orange County with MultiPlan because we offer a peaceful environment that encourages healing and sustainable recovery. MultiPlan gives you the choice to create an individualized treatment plan that is right for you and your needs and Recovery Beach is ready to provide this for you. Recovery Beach offers a comfortable and supportive atmosphere where you can focus on your recovery journey. The compassionate clinicians and staff are committed to providing personalized care. We offer evidence-based treatment and a comprehensive approach to treatment. At Recovery Beach, your resources and support do not end once your treatment is complete, because we also emphasize aftercare to maintain your ongoing sobriety. Our goal is to help you achieve sustainable recovery.
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment