NYSHIP Drug And Alcohol Rehab Center
Don't hesitate to reach out to our admissions staff at Recovery Beach to help you verify your NYSHIP insurance coverage.Get Help Today
Paying For Rehab With NYSHIP Insurance
Recovery Beach works together with NYSHIP to ensure you are able to use your coverage for the drug or alcohol addiction treatment needed for you to achieve sobriety. Our team verifies insurance on your behalf to relieve any stress you may have regarding finances. We want to create a worry-free experience for you, that allows you to focus on your healing and long-term recovery.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
NYSHIP Coverage For Rehab Near You: Frequently Asked Questions
At Recovery Beach, we are committed to delivering exceptional drug and alcohol treatment care in Orange County. We can check your NYSHIP drug and alcohol treatment benefits, so you will know the specifics of your coverage. Our experienced therapists will create personalized treatment plans based on evidence-based therapies, ensuring that you receive the highest quality of care. Our supportive environment fosters healing and serves as a foundation for your recovery journey. With a comprehensive continuum of care, we are dedicated to supporting you every step of the way towards long-term recovery from alcohol and drugs.
Your well-being is our priority as we strive to help you build a healthier future.
How does NYSHIP cover substance abuse?
NYSHIP covers substance abuse at both in-network and out-of-network rehab facilities but your benefits will be maximized if you use NYSHIP in-network rehab centers. With the Empire Plan, your upfront cost is 10% of your medical expenses until you reach the maximum allotment. After this, your NYSHIP benefits cover your costs.
What type of rehab programs can NYSHIP cover?
- Detox: NYSHIP covers medically-assisted detox which is the first step in recovery. The reason for medically-assisted detox is to rid your body of harmful drugs and alcohol. Due to the potential discomfort, pain, and even life-threatening risks involved with withdrawal, medical supervision is required for detox. Our clinicians at Recovery Beach provide you with 24-hour medical monitoring during the detox process. We understand the potential discomfort that can arise during this crucial stage of recovery, and our empathetic team is committed to providing the support and assistance to help you successfully detox. We prioritize your safety and comfort, ensuring you receive the utmost care and attention.
- Inpatient residential treatment: NYSHIP provides some coverage for inpatient drug rehab stays. We deliver high quality onsite inpatient care at Recovery Beach in Garden Grove, CA. drug and alcohol rehab. Our inpatient programs provide a wide range of services to help you achieve sobriety. We help empower our clients with practical strategies and tools necessary so they can live healthier lives in recovery.
- Outpatient treatment: Most all of NYSHIP Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs are fully or partially covered by insurance. Clients visit the rehab two or three times each week for most of the day during outpatient treatment. Our outpatient program at Recovery Beach gives you a flexible alternative to inpatient treatment while still attending therapy sessions but you can live at home. Recovery is a continuous journey, and our outpatient program provides support and resources in each stage of your recovery. It’s a valuable resource to enable you to maintain your sobriety and prevent relapse.
- Dual Diagnosis: NYSHIP covers a number of mental health options that can be accessed within treatment including dual diagnosis. At Recovery Beach, we know how important it is to treat both addiction and mental health disorders. Our therapy programs are designed to provide holistic care that address dual diagnoses. Through our integrated approach, we support our clients in achieving sustainable recovery and improved mental well-being.
- Prescription Medications: NYSHIP can help manage the symptoms of drug and alcohol addiction in detox and recovery. If your doctors prescribe medications for your recovery, NYSHIP provides coverage for these medications. At Recovery Beach, we integrate medications with other aspects of treatment such as counseling, inpatient and outpatient care.
- Counseling and therapy: NYSHIP covers family and group counseling sessions. The amount of coverage is dependent on your specific plan and the types of services you need. At Recovery Beach, cognitive behavioral health therapy is one aspect of holistic treatment.
- Aftercare: After treatment, NYSHIP covers aftercare programs to support continued sobriety and to prevent relapse. Aftercare often includes therapy sessions and 12-step meetings such as A.A. or N.A.
What are the benefits of NYSHIP for rehab?
NYSHIP drug and alcohol rehab coverage provides benefits for facilities. clinician and therapists that are part of their network. They offer different plans and policies for individual needs. The benefits of each plan are based on the specifics of the individual policy. To maximize benefits, use in-network providers.
How do you choose the best rehab that takes NYSHIP?
To find the best rehab center for your drug and alcohol addiction treatment accepted by NYSHIP, ask the center you are considering for their answers to these questions:
- What treatment programs does the rehab center offer? Do they meet your specific needs and requirements?
- Does the rehab center use evidence-based therapies and individualized treatment plans?
- What qualifications and experience do the center’s clinicians and therapists have? Are they licensed?
- Does the rehab center treat dual diagnoses, including co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders?
- What is the client-to-staff ratio at the rehab center?
- Does the rehab center provide a continuum of care? A well structured program with a continuum of care provides a better chance for long term recovery.
- What is the cost of your treatment? How does it compare to the quality and range of services they provide?
You can make a better informed decision about the best drug and alcohol rehab center for you after you have the answers to these questions.
Does Recovery Beach accept NYSHIP for detox & rehab?
We realize the challenges that navigating health insurance may present when you are seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Our team at Recovery Beach is here to assist you in navigating the insurance process while advocating for your needs. We will guide you through the details of paying for rehab with NYSHIP insurance coverage, answer any questions you may have, and provide the necessary support to ensure that you can access the treatment you need. We want to support you during this challenging time so you can get the help you need to focus on your treatment and recovery.
Health insurance plans are mandated by the Affordable Care Act to provide coverage for substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services, including psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services. The level of coverage and range of services may vary based on the specifics of your insurance plan. To ensure a thorough understanding of your coverage for substance abuse treatment, carefully review your insurance policy and familiarize yourself with the details of your specific coverage. This will enable you to make informed choices and access the drug and alcohol treatment you need.
Understanding the level of care you need in treatment is useful when it comes to dealing with your health insurance provider. Our Recovery Beach clinical intake evaluation helps to determine the level of care you need covered by your NYSHIP Insurance plan.
Can you finance rehab if insurance won’t cover all expenses?
At Recovery Beach, we believe that everyone should have access to drug and alcohol rehab, regardless of their finances. We have partnered with lenders who provide custom financing programs that will meet your needs. Our admissions team is here to guide you through the process and help you find affordable payment options that will make treatment accessible for you. We know how important it is to get the care you need, and we are committed to help you. To access more information about Recovery Beach and financing, click here.
How do you verify NYSHIP coverage for rehab in Orange County?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our admissions staff at Recovery Beach to help you verify your NYSHIP insurance coverage. We can find out the specifics of your policy, including what services are included and what your costs may be. Navigating insurance can be stressful, and we are here to offer guidance every step of the way. We want to ensure that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about your treatment.
Your insurance coverage depends on several factors, including where you live, whether the facility is in-network, the duration of your stay, and the specifics of your health insurance plan. Your coverage may vary based on the type of program, and the specific services you will be receiving.
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment