Keeping Your Data Safe & SecureGet Help Today
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of Recovery Beach’s websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Recovery Beach, a corporation headquartered in Garden Grove, California (“Recovery Beach“). Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to Recovery Beach.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. “ Recovery Beach Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than Recovery Beach or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. “Site Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Recovery Beach Content.
3. Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with Recovery Beach, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
6. Permission to Use the Site
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
7. Site Availability
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
8. Communications from Recovery Beach and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. For example, you might receive compliments or friend requests from other Users. You will also receive our weekly e-mail newsletter about happenings in your neighborhood. You can opt-out of non-essential communications here.
9a. Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Recovery Beach.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
9b. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Recovery Beach and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and Recovery Beach, you own Your Content. We own the Recovery Beach Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with the Recovery Beach Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Recovery Beach Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the Recovery Beach Content are retained by us.
The Recovery Beach and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by The Recovery Beach) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Recovery Beach. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
- You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to: Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review; Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination; Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by Recovery Beach ; Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site’s search results or any third party website; Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or Violate any applicable law.
- You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to: Violate the Terms; Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Recovery Beach; Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content; Reverse engineer any portion of the Site; Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site; Record, process, or mine information about other users; Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews; Reformat or frame any portion of the Site; Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Recovery Beach ‘s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site; Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days’ prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
14. Content Guidelines
You represent that you have read and understood our Content Guidelines.
16. Copyright And Trademark Disputes
Please see our Infringement Policy for information about copyright and trademark disputes.
Please see our Event Terms and Conditions for information about events listed on or linked to on the Site. You represent that you have read and understood them.
18. The Recovery Beach Deals & Advertising
If you purchase a Recovery Beach Deal or Gift Certificate, the terms of your purchase will be governed by the Recovery Beach General Terms for Deals and Certificates. Please review them before you make each purchase since they may change from time to time. In the event of any conflict between the Recovery Beach General Terms for Deals and Certificates and these Terms, the Recovery Beach General Terms for Deals and Certificates will prevail. Similarly, if you create a business owner’s account on the Site or purchase advertising from Recovery Beach, the Recovery Beach Advertising Agreement will apply. In the event of any conflict between the Recovery Beach Advertising Agreement and these Terms, the Recovery Beach Advertising Agreement will prevail.
19. Suggestions and Improvements
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Recovery Beach and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
20. Third Parties
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a “Third Party Site”). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk. Some of the services made available through the Site may be subject to additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures, including the ones posted here and incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Recovery Beach , its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the “Recovery Beach Entities”) harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Recovery Beach reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indentify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Recovery Beach. Recovery Beach will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
22. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE’S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS, METRICS OR REVIEW FILTER FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE’S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES’ MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) $100.
THE Recovery Beach ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
23. Choice of Law and Venue
California law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Recovery Beach (a “Claim”), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN Garden Grove, California.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 5, 6, 10 – 14 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 5.
25. General Terms
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site. Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party. The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms. Any failure on Recovery Beach’s part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Recovery Beach’s prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
26. Protected Health Information
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you.
Get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record
- You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other health information we have about you. Ask us how to do this.
- We will provide a copy or a summary of your health information, usually within 30 days of your request. We may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee.
Ask us to correct your medical record
- You can ask us to correct health information about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. Ask us how to do this.
- We may say “no” to your request, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
Request confidential communications
- You can ask us to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- We will say “yes” to all reasonable requests.
Ask us to limit what we use or share
- You can ask us not to use or share certain health information for treatment, payment, or our operations.
- We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say “no” if it would affect your care.
- If you pay for a service or health care item out-of-pocket in full, you can ask us not to share that information for the purpose of payment or our operations with your health insurer.
- We will say “yes” unless a law requires us to share that information.
Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared information
- You can ask for a list (accounting) of the times we’ve shared your health information for six years prior to the date you ask, who we shared it with, and why.
- We will include all the disclosures except for those about treatment, payment, and health care operations, and certain other disclosures (such as any you asked us to make). We’ll provide one accounting a year for free but will charge a reasonable, cost-based fee if you ask for another one within 12 months.
Get a copy of this privacy notice
- You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically. We will provide you with a paper copy promptly.
Choose someone to act for you
- If you have given someone medical power of attorney or if someone is your legal guardian, that person can exercise your rights and make choices about your health information.
- We will make sure the person has this authority and can act for you before we take any action.
File a complaint if you feel your rights are violated
- You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us using the information on page 1.
- You can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Offi e for Civil Rights by sending a letter to 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
- If you have concerns about the safety and/or quality of care provide by our organization please follow this link to make a report to the Joint Commission (https://www.jointcommission.org/report_a_complaint.aspx).
- We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
For certain health information, you can tell us your choices about what we share. If you have a clear preference for how we share your information in the situations described below, talk to us. Tell us what you want us to do, and we will follow your instructions.
In these cases, you have both the right and choice to tell us to:
- Share information with your family, close friends, or others involved in your care
- Share information in a disaster relief situation
- Include your information in a hospital directory
- Contact you for fundraising efforts
If you are not able to tell us your preference, for example if you are unconscious, we may go ahead and share your information if we believe it is in your best interest. We may also share your information when needed to lessen a serious and imminent threat to health or safety.
In these cases we never share your information unless you give us written permission:
- Marketing purposes
- Sale of your information
- Most sharing of psychotherapy notes
In the case of fundraising:
- We may contact you for fundraising efforts, but you can tell us not to contact you again.
Our Uses and Disclosures
- How do we typically use or share your health information? We typically use or share your health information in the following ways.
- We can use your health information and share it with other professionals who are treating you.
Example: A doctor treating you for an injury asks another doctor about your overall health condition.
Run our organization
- We can use and share your health information to run our practice, improve your care, and contact you when necessary.
Example: We use health information about you to manage your treatment and services.
Bill for your services
- We can use and share your health information to bill and get payment from health plans or other entities.
Example: We give information about you to your health insurance plan so it will pay for your services.
How else can we use or share your health information? We are allowed or required to share your information in other ways – usually in ways that contribute to the public good, such as public health and research. We have to meet many conditions in the law before we can share your information for these purposes.
For more information see: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html.
Help with public health and safety issues
- We can share health information about you for certain situations such as:
- Preventing disease
- Helping with product recalls
- Reporting adverse reactions to medications
- Reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence
- Preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety
- We can use or share your information for health research.
Comply with the law
- We will share information about you if state or federal laws require it, including with the Department of Health and Human Services if it wants to see that we’re complying with federal privacy law.
Respond to organ and tissue donation requests
- We can share health information about you with organ procurement organizations.
Work with a medical examiner or funeral director
- We can share health information with a coroner, medical examiner, or funeral director when an individual dies.
Address workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
- We can use or share health information about you:
- For workers’ compensation claims
- For law enforcement purposes or with a law enforcement official
- With health oversight agencies for activities authorized by law
- For special government functions such as military, national security, and presidential protective services
Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
- We can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order, or in response to a subpoena.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind.
For more information see: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
Get Help for Yourself or Your Loved One
Our Team Is Standing By
100% Confidential, No Obligations
Most of our staff is in recovery themselves with real clean time, so we understand what you are going through. You CAN get sober, and we can help you.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
We Accept Most Insurance Providers
Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible. As a result, we are one of only a handful of luxury treatment centers across the country that works with most insurance providers, which means minimal out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Top-Rated Garden Grove Rehab Programs
Alcohol & Drug Detoxification
The initial phase of addiction treatment usually involves detoxification. Discover how our Medication-Assisted treatments can enhance the comfort level of the detoxification program.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Address substance abuse with the most comprehensive method. Residential inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock care, facilitating a strong start to their recovery journey.
Individuals grappling with substance abuse likely also contend with a co-occurring mental illness that requires proper addiction treatment to successfully recover from drug & alcohol abuse.
Our intervention specialists can assist you in devising a strategy to conduct a successful drug & alcohol intervention. Start the addiction treatment process with the help of interventionists today.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient treatment lets patients continue their daily routines while receiving addiction treatment. Designed to help transition to a life of sobriety, we offer ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
What Our Clients Say About Us
"I had an amazing experience with Mayra the Clinical Director. She truly cares and took time out to work with me .I cannot express how good she is at what she does ! Thank you Mayra and the WJW team for all the love and compassion may God Bless you all always."
"The owner and staff are amazing and truly care about their clients. I went through the program and they believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. I highly recommend Recovery Beach to anybody wanting to have a life changing experience. God bless all of you ❤️"
"Recovery Beach was the best choice I've made in a long time. Making the decision was both scary and necessary - after looking at other places, I finally settled on this place because the staff was the most caring and sensitive to my situation. Really owe them so much for helping me out. Hope they help you too."
"Recovery Beach treatment center changed my life, I came in there a broken soul but came out with purpose and direction the staff there were one of a kind they treated me with nothing but love, kindness and understanding.
"This place is awesome! The staff is very caring and they actually care about you. It’s better than a lot of the places I’ve been to and I’ve been in and out for 8 years. Thanks recovery beach!!!!"
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
How are addictions treated at Recovery Beach?
Recovery Beach is an Orange County residential treatment center, located in Garden Grove. At Recovery Beach we provide personalized treatment for every patient that comes through our doors. It’s through a personalized approach that we can pave the way for a recovery that lasts a lifetime. Every patient that comes through our rehab center in Orange County will be walking into the second chance that loved ones thought life would never give.
Our goal is to find the root of one’s addiction and help them learn healthy coping mechanisms. Patients can choose from a variety of treatment approaches on their journey to recovery. Trust us when we say, we have a program for you or your loved one. The only thing you need to worry about is arriving. Our services are compatible with most insurance providers, you’ll be amazed at how little you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket in most cases. To find out if your insurance is compatible, complete our free and confidential insurance benefits verification process to see which programs you qualify for.
How long has Recovery Beach been helping individuals with substance abuse issues?
Our facility has been around for more than 30 years. In that time, we’ve managed to help thousands of people get rid of substance abuse problems. Our employees have plenty of experience, but also a deep understanding of the difficulties of those in need of a helping hand throughout their recovery journey.
What programs are included at an addiction treatment center?
Our Garden Grove programs all start by identifying the root cause of an individual’s addiction. Our dual diagnosis approach first identifies the root, supports the needed work or treatment, provides the tools you need to succeed long-term, and teaches individuals how to cope and adapt moving forward.
- Detoxification: Most recovery journeys start with detoxification. During the detoxification process, the body gets rid of toxic drugs and alcohol that has been taking it over. As the most difficult and dangerous part of recovery, detox should be done in a supervised, medical environment. With 24-hour nursing care, Recovery Beach can monitor patients during the detoxification process.
- Residential Inpatient: For inpatient treatment to be effective, 24/7 care is required. At Recovery Beach, patients will receive 24/7 care with constant access to medical care and life-changing resources. It’s during residential inpatient that the rest of your new life truly begins. It’s where patients start to find themself. Our facility features sophisticated housing that offers a space for patients to focus on recovery.
- Outpatient: Treatment never ends. It certainly begins, but takes a lifetime of work and support to maintain. Recovery Beach offers outpatient services that provide more flexibility than inpatient treatment. Our outpatient treatment allows patients to live at home or outside our facility. Patients can even continue work or become a part time student. At the same time, Recovery Beach will provide top medical care to continue treatment for substance abuse disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Drug and alcohol addiction often go hand-in-hand with mental or behavior disorders. Treatment should cater to all illnesses in order to foster a long-term path to recovery. Recovery Beach offers dual diagnosis treatment that is personalized to each patient’s needs and unique situation. Dual diagnosis treatment will treat addiction and mental disorders simultaneously.
- Interventions: If your loved one needs help, we’re here to support you and your family. Knowing how to handle addiction is not something you should be expected to know how to do. Dealing with a fragile loved one that you truly just want to help can be draining, physically and emotionally. Recovery Beach offers drug interventions in the Orange County area. These are some of the most effective ways to get your loved one the help they desperately need. To give your loved one the best shot at accepting treatment, and going into it with the right mindset, let Recovery Beach help with an intervention.
What addictions do you provide treatment for in Orange County?
Recovery Beach offers treatment in Orange County for the following addictions. All treatment plans can be personalized, as no one person’s journey is the same. Our locations all offer comprehensive medical care with a holistic approach to recovery to ensure recovery is sustainable. Committing to treatment can be overwhelming, but if you or your loved one is sick with addiction, treatment can help you love life and yourself once again. For more information on Recovery Beach treatment programs, call us today.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine/Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
When should someone seek help at an alcohol treatment center?
As soon as possible, no matter how severe the addiction is. If there are any signs of addiction or unhealthy use, professional help should be sought. Visiting a treatment center does not mean attending a full blown rehab. At Recovery Beach, personalized programs can be created to help your unique situation.
Does Recovery Beach offer outpatient rehab in Orange County?
Recovery Beach offers top-rated outpatient rehab programs in Orange County, California. Whether through inpatient or outpatient services, Recovery Beach is committed to helping you find lasting recovery. We accept most insurances too so outpatient rehab in Orange County may cost you little to nothing. A healthy life is so valuable, and we see every patient as a human, not a number. It’s our priority to do everything we can to make treatment possible for as many patients as possible. Outpatient treatment programs are designed for individuals that have already started their recovery process, but need medical help as they transition back to regular life. Our outpatient rehab program allows patients flexibility and convenience to dive back into life while continuing their journey to sobriety, one day at a time.
How does drug detoxing work at an addiction treatment center?
Detoxing is dangerous and should only take place in a safe and comfortable environment with medical professionals by your side. Drug and alcohol addictions need to undergo detox in order to start the recovery process. While detoxing is a huge first step, it’s one that can be ineffective and downright dangerous under the wrong circumstances. In some cases, it can even result in death. During the detox process, drugs and alcohol are removed from the body naturally. Detox is intended to put a person in a stable physical state so they can begin therapy to beat their addiction.
If you or your loved one is ready to undergo detox but finances are standing in the way, check with Recovery Beach to see if insurance is accepted. We accept most insurances, and even let patients check eligibility in their own privacy. Checking insurance coverage at Recovery Beach online is completely confidential.
Is a rehab facility and an addiction treatment center the same thing?
A rehab facility and addiction treatment center are basically the same thing. The services they provide may vary, but they should both be staffed with medical professionals that can help patients on their recovery journey. Recovery Beach is a top-rated drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County, California. We offer a wide range of services to handle all kinds of addictions and mental illnesses. If you’re in search of help, reach out to us. We’ll help guide you even if the treatment you need is outside of our scope.
How do I find the best addiction treatment center near me?
If you’re reading this, and looking for the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, you’ve found it. Recovery Beach is just a phone call away. If you are unable to work with Recovery Beach, ask friends and medical professionals for referrals and check reviews and patient outcomes. While you may be in a hurry to get yourself or your loved one into treatment, it’s important to check into the right treatment center.
How do you choose the right addiction treatment center?
Finding an addiction center that will allow you to be successful in your recovery plan is key. Recovery takes hard work and plenty of medical care, guidance, and love. At Recovery Beach, we want patients to succeed. At our treatment facilities, professionals will uncover the root of the addiction and create a plan that guides you to the light at the end of the tunnel. Our treatment plans are customized for each patient so that you are seen and acknowledged for who you are. Our medical staff offers a variety of treatment methods including therapy, medications, or any combination of the two. Our goal is to relieve immediate discomfort and accelerate the road to recovery. Paired with top-notch medical care is a holistic approach. Our clients can enjoy yoga, meditation, nature walks, chiropractic treatment, and other healing activities that will aid in recovery. Recovery Beach is the best addiction treatment center in Orange County, California.
Where are the best drug & alcohol rehab facilities in Orange County?
When it comes to recovering from addiction, our top Orange County addiction rehabilitation center’s staff at Recovery Beach is second to none. Located in Sunny Orange County, CA, this top rehabilitation center offers a customized approach with evidence-based practices and an uncompromising commitment to communication and collaboration. We understand that finding the right fit for treatment can be critical for successful recovery, and have made it our mission to provide an individualized experience for each person that walks through our doors.
From chemical dependency to mental health struggles, whether you’re looking for yourself or a loved one, Recovery Beach is dedicated to helping individuals achieve freedom from addiction and empowering them on their journey of personal growth.
Areas We Serve In Orange County
- Huntington Beach Addiction Treatment
- Newport Beach Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Beach Addiction Treatment
- San Celemente Addiction Treatment
- Garden Grove Addiction Treatment
- Anaheim Addiction Treatment
- Santa Ana Addiction Treatment
- Costa Mesa Addiction Treatment
- Lake Forest Addiction Treatment
- Irvine Addiction Treatment
- Mission Viejo Addiction Treatment
- Laguna Niguel Addiction Treatment
- Fullerton Addiction Treatment
- Dana Point Addiction Treatment